Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who the best?

Ive never seen it lol but Cathy said that before the safeguard came out he had no gear
    Last edited by Dynamo; 04-29-2012 at 09:45 PM.

RedOsmium
    He was full mystic +11 before safe guards, then he was full +15. Now he is +15 sig gloves/boots, +11 forci suit, +15 36% mystic helm, +15 26% forci blade, +15 7/20 sig blade, 2 bof7s, aop6, eof8, killians, tyrant, rol2, rof10.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

im the best BL btw im not the noob modem you are seeing in merc
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Banned
    Yea ur that feg fa in EU with the fake stats...

Asla = Best Blader, hands down.

Banned
    Titus does have pretty epic gear but even with all of that gear he could hardly match Sausag3, who had 1/10th of what Titus had. To me, being the best doesn't mean having 10x more gear than everyone else and completely overpowering them. If Bippy or Sausag3 had the same gear as Titus, then there would be no contest at all.

That is why best BL is either Bippy or Sausag3. I would say Modem isn't bad either

This is for Mercury ofc. I don't know enough venus people to speculate, but I hear a lot of good things about Kyoki and BodaciousTatas.

Titanium
    Brolic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Titus does have pretty epic gear but even with all of that gear he could hardly match Sausag3, who had 1/10th of what Titus had. To me, being the best doesn't mean having 10x more gear than everyone else and completely overpowering them. If Bippy or Sausag3 had the same gear as Titus, then there would be no contest at all.

That is why best BL is either Bippy or Sausag3. I would say Modem isn't bad either

This is for Mercury ofc. I don't know enough venus people to speculate, but I hear a lot of good things about Kyoki and BodaciousTatas.
    I saw you say something similar when I was watching my brother play the time you were in Pi with some other guys only it wasn't as polite xD And for Venus I can't really say anything cuz the last time I really played there were no dedicated BL (maybe BladerNub?) and idk what has changed since then (‐^▽^‐)オーホッホ
    Last edited by Dynamo; 04-30-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post

idk bout his war skills but jester666 seems decent too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    idk bout his war skills but jester666 seems decent too
    I've pk'd Ascension a lot in pf/pi and Jester isn't as good as Bippy

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast