Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 171 FA 1 Bar Penna and Quadra, Level 1 BM3

Sorry about the delayed response.

For BM3

vs. Quadra if you keep the hp % absorb around 3, and +hp close to 100 you should be fine. The rest is timing your heal.

Key :

1. Maximize your +hp absorb with a 3% absorb rate, the more the better if you have a low defense.
    2. Know when to heal yourself

If you want to go stronger bosses, for example Pluma - I prefer a drosnin with 40+ def. The additional benefit of a high defense is dungeons such as MO where the mobs hit really hard; and you are trying to dash / fade across them to kill the bosses. Another side benefit of defense drosinin is in nation wars and PvP

I can two bar Pluma, in the last two weeks I have successfully done it 3/10 times in 2 bars. Will post a video soon when I hit 180.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 05-31-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Titanium
    How much $ did you spend?

Im gonna ask you a few questions, given that your stats are right around were id want my stats to be at ur lvl (very good IMO). What percentage of pvps do you win agains ppl your lvl (a rough estimate). And around how much dmg you do againts ppl with 1k+ deff (with CS SS terra lance shooting star), and if u hit 60 rate with rol+2 killan and 2 40/7 gear pieces since im estimateing i can hit 60 rat with one 40/7 piece. I want to know if im headed in the right direction as your gear is somewat similar to the gear im working on getting. Of course your not obligated to answer me but id appreciate it.(ps im farrr to lazy to use the dmg calculator)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    What percentage of pvps do you win agains ppl your lvl (a rough estimate).
    By my level I am assuming 180+, and with at least 3 siggy / forcium pieces with decent weapons. This includes people with 15% + crit rate resist. My current critical rate is 61 (vrs, in my signature)

1. PvP depends on who I am going against and the format of style.

Standing : vs. range class : 90%
    vs. melee class : 80%

FreeStyle: vs. melee 75%
    vs. range 65% [ I need to work on my actions on this, right now I am experimenting ]

I am moving on from standing to freestyle, and it tones your skills / performance a great deal. I am still learning, but one thing that works against me in free is lag, I still enjoy it a lot more. Initially when you are experimenting you will lose a lot, for example when I came "from retirement" I lost to zero 5-1, and came back on a 7-0. So don't let losses frustrate you for freestyle. Keep practicing, you will get better and find a toned FA who can help you out. Also don't underestimate people because of lack of gears in free, skills make a BIG difference, which is how zero beat me initially (all credits to him)

A good formula to equate on a "1v1" for FA is, 1 amp = 14 def =40 hp = 5.5 m atk = 2.1 cd, where your rate should be at least 55% + , 60% amp and 1150+ m atk. You will need this base to cut down tanks. I have done numerous tests with Melody (in Venus), Krfiaz and matched the results with cabalc and my own calculations. They all came out to be the same. I am writing all this to answer your question,

And around how much dmg you do againts ppl with 1k+ deff
    vs. Distro my terra does about 420 base and 1004 crit (1400 def? @ hnr 17)

It is a good idea to know what the formula is for damage : (not necessarily the calculators are correct) and as a solid player you should know.

Base dmg = (Base Atk + (Base Atk * ( Amp + Skill Amp) /100 ) + Skill Atk - Defense) / 4, (Ignore Add Damage it's negligible)
    Crit dmg = Base Dmg + (Base Dmg * Crit Dmg / 100)

This gives me a 100% match with cabal's damage on a given defense.

A big part of your gears is also honor level, so go to wars actively even if your performance is poor.

Did I answer your questions ?
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-22-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Hmmm i see, yes it did and thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123