Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 171 FA 1 Bar Penna and Quadra, Level 1 BM3

Quote Originally Posted by Giantaco View Post
    if +15 the bluestin or at very least +11 def is way to low
    The low level defense effects me specially in war i die quite a lot. but i just love the damage that comes out of it. everything comes with time, right ? hopefully someday i level up to 190 from 171 and +11 to +15 from +8 boot, glove and suit, level up my runes, improve my skill ... my score should hit 400+ to 450+ from 320-350

Result from last war, rank 2. High dmg low defense ftw ~

Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-29-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Nice song selection i might add! and umm.. i like how you let your hp get so low on rota and just use one fa heal to almost fully restore xDD ahh must be a nice life..the life of an fa..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Nice song selection i might add! and umm.. i like how you let your hp get so low on rota and just use one fa heal to almost fully restore xDD ahh must be a nice life..the life of an fa..
    The Beatles. Google/YouTube

"Here comes the Sun"
    "Free as a Bird"
    "Oh bladi Oh blada" (can't remember the exact name)
    "While my guitar gently weeps"

Aerosmith and Michael Jackson tried to copy Come Together ... Over Me later. Nothing like the Beatles version.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 05-01-2012 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    If you can 1 bar quadra with higher damage we would love to see it. I am just 171; with the low defense on blustin and s.tita i had to constantly heal self. Anyhow, The idea is to have fun and enjoy yourself. :]

@Mia - thanks, learned a lot from you and Cathy.

@DeArcha - Yea, finally got it. LOL. I miss you guys. Tell the boys if any of them decide to come to Mercury to contact me. And I am waiting for you on this side too ^_^
    Challenge accepted !! :P

btw sick video !! intrested to see what you'll become in the future xD

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

we all know know Defuse is AweSome!!!!!!!! ^_^ gogo frap asap ^_-

Glad to see you x-ferred from Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    btw sick video !! intrested to see what you'll become in the future xD
    from the looks of his posts on other threads, I say he is a sophisticated person, despite all those flames he got from other people, he still continued sharing his inputs and concerns and just ignored them, you can see how interested he is with this class. Hopefully, he stays humble. Alot of players here tend to target people with pretty nice gears, if his ego starts to grow, they'll use that "gears" against him.

His video inspires I hope he continues to inspire other FA's by being in the right side.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

nice orb ^^what sever r u on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kafoo Chiangam View Post
    nice orb ^^what sever r u on ?
    He's on a plate.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    If you can 1 bar quadra with higher damage we would love to see it. I am just 171; with the low defense on blustin and s.tita i had to constantly heal self. Anyhow, The idea is to have fun and enjoy yourself. :]

@Mia - thanks, learned a lot from you and Cathy.

@DeArcha - Yea, finally got it. LOL. I miss you guys. Tell the boys if any of them decide to come to Mercury to contact me. And I am waiting for you on this side too ^_^
    lol yeah once i complete the stuff i am working on i'll drop by merc but its still gonna take a while if i keep failing u kno what -_-.

Hey there. Nice vid btw. But I'm wondering how you would tank those boss so nicely with the def I assume you must have.

Oh and btw I did solo Quadra once with bm3 and only 1 bar. Dunno how I did tho =O lol

Here are my stats: Lvl 174

m.attack: 1051 (orb keeps failling)

cdi: 132%

crit rate: 45% (max crit rate 52)

amp: 60%

Def: 830

Good night all!! c=

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast