Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Force shielder Sword master skill guide?

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    You need a guide to play fs? I don't even....
    How ignorant do you need to be to not read what i said. I need a SKILL guide. as in a guide for what skills i should use for pvp/pve. God did you guys skip out on the brain portion of being born. for god's sake

Ummm

Shield Grenade (9) > Shield Splinter (9) > Shield Break 20

Shield Grenade > Shield Splinter > Power Slash > Rising Shot > Shield Break (adding some fillers when against fast casters)

Shield Grenade > Force Kick > Shield Splinter > Power Slash > Rising Shot > Shield Break (same thing, adding fillers but keeping range/distance a priority)

Some point upon cast of shield splinter in pk/freestyle, the enemy would either tank or run, depending how much critical output youve dealt, at this point when theres a distance between you and the enemy, cast mortal bane if the hp is below 50%

or re-arrange the sequence to

Shield Grenade > Shield Splinter > Mortal Bane (upon walking) > Force Kick > Shield Break/Shield Grenade (practice, practice, practice)

just my pvp inputs.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

See now that's helpful. Thank you very much I will try that.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Ummm

Shield Grenade > Shield Splinter > Power Slash > Rising Shot > Shield Break (adding some fillers when against fast casters)

Shield Grenade > Force Kick > Shield Splinter > Power Slash > Rising Shot > Shield Break (same thing, adding fillers but keeping range/distance a priority)

Some point upon cast of shield splinter in pk/freestyle, the enemy would either tank or run, depending how much critical output youve dealt, at this point when theres a distance between you and the enemy, cast mortal bane if the hp is below 50%

or re-arrange the sequence to

Shield Grenade > Shield Splinter > Mortal Bane (upon walking) > Force Kick > Shield Break/Shield Grenade (practice, practice, practice)

just my pvp inputs.
    If you are doing pvp, why SG and SS at level 9? Only reason to do this is if you want to spam them (and then if you are very accurate with your combo timing, you can do SS at lvl12 and SG at lvl9 and still spam them). If not spamming, I would put the levels for both skills way higher.

Ok,you guys might laugh,but it's hard even at a lower lvl to figure out what skills to buy & what lvl to get them to,to make it to lvl 100.I have alot of my skills right now at lvl 9 but not sure whether to keep raising my Shield Force or not.I have other characters and can find Skill & skill lvls for them,even at lower lvls.Come on,would it be that hard for someone to help with skills & skill lvls for lower lvl Shielders?

Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    If you are doing pvp, why SG and SS at level 9? Only reason to do this is if you want to spam them (and then if you are very accurate with your combo timing, you can do SS at lvl12 and SG at lvl9 and still spam them). If not spamming, I would put the levels for both skills way higher.
    Very flexible combo mode imo, no need accuare timing as this only apply for those with good connection, cast time of these skills are pretty long (ofcoursr @ any lvl) thus obviously prolonging chances of successful manual retarget. Range is decent for chase > cast mb amidst chase > finisher. Voila! just a matter of critting and more chances to loop
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-19-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Shadow Titanium

SS(9) and SG(9) work in any situation, maintains the highest DPS of all FS skills (in and out of combo) and works well with any kind of stat build a player may have that's why....

factory unlock iphone 4 or iphone 4 at&t unlock code

fever currently brewing, putting a wealth of adventures to be able to how to unlock iphone 4 4.2.1 baseband no charge promotions in the paid off ads.
    Check Out this url Media in unlock iphone 4 free software
    unlock iphone 4 free unlock codes for iphone 4
    gently by means of acquiring knowledge the fundamentals http://howtounlockiphone4q.info ,
    irtual villagers
    the lost villagers
    virtual villagers 2 cheat

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Very flexible combo mode imo, no need accuare timing as this only apply for those with good connection, cast time of these skills are pretty long (ofcoursr @ any lvl) thus obviously prolonging chances of successful manual retarget. Range is decent for chase > cast mb amidst chase > finisher. Voila! just a matter of critting and more chances to loop
    Even if you are talking about free-style PVP, the cooldown times for higher level grenade and splinter is still fast enough to be used with chasing opponents around. With stand-up PVP, it even makes less sense because higher level splinter or grenade can each easily cut an opponents hp by half if they crit. And depending on how much HP is left, you can do a couple of shorts which should be enough or do shieldbreak if HP still on the high side. You shouldn't finish off an opponent with like 100hp left with a skill that takes 3 seconds to throw when you can finish him off with a 1 second skill. Thats where the wiz and the FA can squeeze a victory off an FS.

Even if you are talking about free-style PVP, the cooldown times for higher level grenade and splinter is still fast enough to be used with chasing opponents around. With stand-up PVP, it even makes less sense because higher level splinter or grenade can each easily cut an opponents hp by half if they crit. And depending on how much HP is left, you can do a couple of shorts which should be enough or do shieldbreak if HP still on the high side. You shouldn't finish off an opponent with like 100hp left with a skill that takes 3 seconds to throw when you can finish him off with a 1 second skill. Thats where the wiz and the FA can squeeze a victory off an FS.
    An opponent with 100 hp left most likely will be killed with any skill so it doesnt matter if you choose to use 1 sec over 3 secs, its a silly thought. We dont have slow-mo powers to really watch closely or estimate the amount of your opponents hp falls, everything happens fast in a combat situation, pots always used, and I would prefer to have the long but deadly skills cooled down and ready to be thrown at every chance as quickly as possible. FS are rich with crit damage, so even if you are against WI or FA in stand up pvp, its just a matter of critting. In freestyle its how you play your cards right, my combo is good enough to play your cards right

Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-27-2012 at 06:15 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast