Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Force shielder Sword master skill guide?

- These should be all your "needed" sword skills. Sword Skills: Impact Stab, Power Slash, Shield Charge, Rising Shot, Shield Ray, Shield Explosion, Shield Splinter, Shield Grenade, Might Wish.

- These should be your magic skills. Magic Skills: Crushing Blade, Shield Harden, Shadow Shield, and Art of Defense.

- For armor-wise, Shadow Titanium should last you till around level 130ish. It would be in your interest to get them ASAP because they are fairly cheap and under 50 mil.

- If you really need anymore help, post on my wall on the Forums.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by dipikins View Post
    - These should be all your "needed" sword skills. Sword Skills: Impact Stab, Power Slash, Shield Charge, Rising Shot, Shield Ray, Shield Explosion, Shield Splinter, Shield Grenade, Might Wish.

- These should be your magic skills. Magic Skills: Crushing Blade, Shield Harden, Shadow Shield, and Art of Defense.

- For armor-wise, Shadow Titanium should last you till around level 130ish. It would be in your interest to get them ASAP because they are fairly cheap and under 50 mil.

- If you really need anymore help, post on my wall on the Forums.
    ST till 130...really? you are definitely stretching it unless your talking +15 or running with a team...In my opinion, a knowledgeable vet can likely get by with ST, but you should never tell inexperienced players or noobs to the class to stay with the weak gear to that high of a level...I say upgrade as soon as you can for the cheapest price you can find.

By the way, these days you can find sig gear for under 20m if you just keep an eye out...I've bought many +5 amp 2 slot sig pieces for prices ranging from 5 million to 25 million....the only sig piece that cost me more was my suit which cost something like 80m I think or maybe it was 70...shrug...point is I paid less than 150m for full sig suit....I even got my PC deathblow 2 slot sig helm for 18 million....had a +9 PC deathblow 2 slot Osmium helm before that...it was 5 million. Just saying, these days no reason to stick with ST gears unless you plan to +15 it and extended it or you just simply dead broke.
    Last edited by Davynelord; 07-27-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    An opponent with 100 hp left most likely will be killed with any skill so it doesnt matter if you choose to use 1 sec over 3 secs, its a silly thought. We dont have slow-mo powers to really watch closely or estimate the amount of your opponents hp falls, everything happens fast in a combat situation, pots always used, and I would prefer to have the long but deadly skills cooled down and ready to be thrown at every chance as quickly as possible. FS are rich with crit damage, so even if you are against WI or FA in stand up pvp, its just a matter of critting. In freestyle its how you play your cards right, my combo is good enough to play your cards right

Here's why its not a 'silly' thought, and I have seen it happen too many times. Say you'r opponent (an FA) has 100 hp left, you have 250hp left. An FA can throw two lances in 2 seconds while you throw that slow-ass splinter or grenade that has 2.5 to 3.5 second cast time in combo. Guess who dies first? You would probably be face down already while that splinter throws some sparks in the background. Lvl 9 splinter and grenade is for the lazy, you put both skills higher level and you crit way higher, maybe enough to two-shot people depending on the level. Why do you have to cycle thru sg, ss, sg or God forbid, another ss. when you can kill with a high level sg and ss, then fk and a short. Calculate the number of seconds it takes and get back at me about 'DPS'.
    Last edited by KonaKona; 07-28-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Ummm

Shield Grenade (9) > Shield Splinter (9) > Shield Break 20
    Lvl 9 SS/SG and 20 sb is bad in every situation the game has to offer. It falls short of any real combination of skill levels in pvp, pve, and war. Unless your intent was to offer the OP a horrible combo so that he would be forced to eventually make one that he felt comfortable playing with, your advice was just poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    SS(9) and SG(9) work in any situation, maintains the highest DPS of all FS skills (in and out of combo) and works well with any kind of stat build a player may have that's why....
    It sickens me to wonder if you are actually serious about this post.
    Last edited by xDromarx; 07-28-2012 at 07:38 AM.
    ~quit~

Educate us master Dromar o.o
    Fear is an Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Lvl 9 SS/SG and 20 sb is bad in every situation the game has to offer. It falls short of any real combination of skill levels in pvp, pve, and war. Unless your intent was to offer the OP a horrible combo so that he would be forced to eventually make one that he felt comfortable playing with, your advice was just poor.
    Dont select a portion of my post just to say something bad about it, thats not the only combo that I shared. After watching that video, I dont even know if you really know what youre doing ,or saying in this case, as a FS. Ive seen enough, Ive heard enough. mkay?
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-29-2012 at 03:19 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    Here's why its not a 'silly' thought, and I have seen it happen too many times. Say you'r opponent (an FA) has 100 hp left, you have 250hp left. An FA can throw two lances in 2 seconds while you throw that slow-ass splinter or grenade that has 2.5 to 3.5 second cast time in combo. Guess who dies first? You would probably be face down already while that splinter throws some sparks in the background. Lvl 9 splinter and grenade is for the lazy, you put both skills higher level and you crit way higher, maybe enough to two-shot people depending on the level. Why do you have to cycle thru sg, ss, sg or God forbid, another ss. when you can kill with a high level sg and ss, then fk and a short. Calculate the number of seconds it takes and get back at me about 'DPS'.
    Oh yeah sure go ahead. lvl 12, ill go with 9's as it seem to work better for me, im overseas atm btw, playing cabal here in asia. and tbh, these guys put on a good show than most of the FS ive encountered there in NA.

Im a FA, and I play with FS too. If your FA opponent has 100 hp left and decides to throw lances on you (FS), even if he kills u or not, he is a stupid FA and youre also a stupid FS for buying his crappy move (by pursuing him or giving him an opening). Coz u shouldnt be throwing ur Splinter or grenade but use your shield ray/ fk instead. And everything is timing, alot of you NA players are slow, you give too much opening thats why you get f**ked HARD. Yes you guys know how to fully utilize ur dps in words, but action, thats not what I see, FS are gifted with crits and SG and SS lvl 9 , very easy flexible combo for a easy class, just too many dumb players and alz buyer who dont know how to actually play the class right.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-29-2012 at 03:43 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123