Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dash and Fade Combo tutorial

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FuchanEry View Post
    u need a very low ping to do fade combo. blink combo is harder than fade combo I guess.
    importance: ping> your mind > your hand
    lol (10 chara)

So what's the alternative for PvP for people with pings in the 100's that can't quite get the dash off?

Banned
    yeah, i cant fade in combo either, but i can dash all i want. tbh, it doesnt really help much.. unless you do it, then a ranged skill in a pvp to make them chase.. im sure people would QQ and call you a noob if you did though >_>

btw, how do you dash multiple times on the same target without having to retarget him? everytime i try to dash a 2nd time on a target, it breaks.. and wont work unless i retarget him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    yeah, i cant fade in combo either, but i can dash all i want. tbh, it doesnt really help much.. unless you do it, then a ranged skill in a pvp to make them chase.. im sure people would QQ and call you a noob if you did though >_>
    Yeah, I guess having blink as a wiz kinda helps chasing with dashing, but I guess I just won't be in a combo. Will I still be viable?

blink and fade is hard cuz its fast. dash is easy but u have to press a skill first b4 doing dash (u have to be away from the enemy)

Can i lower my ping to do this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12