Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Guard High is RIGGED!!!

Safe Guard High is RIGGED!!!

i have this red osm blade of outragous double slot, i made it +11 and awaited for the arrival of the SGH!!!

So it came and everyone started burning out their credit cards... One of my friends who fist got the SGH bought out 10 SGH and tried to Upgrade an item... i think it only went up once and the rest fail.

Then another friend of mine, who has already 6 items that are +15, buys 4 and then another 6 and he didnt get any upgrades.

I should have taken both of their experiences as a warning, but i didnt really give a damn abt it, so i bought 12 SGH and 48 ech to + my red osm+11

so that is 200 US dollars. From +11 to +11

12 SGH, and 48 each ALL FAIL!!!

I make +11 with normal cores

but i cant get +12 with 12 tries, using SGH and 48 ech!

I am not raging...im just bringing it up that something is wrong with the game system
    Or EST.

Cuz it is impossible to have 12 fails straight...

I was thinking abt getting more, then i heard more ppl talking abt the SGH fail rate, so it disencouraged to me. I mean if making +12 needs more than 12 SGH and 48 ECH and only god knows when it will actually work... imagine +15 with these Fake SGH!!!

again Red osm blade of outragous+11 + 12 SGH + 48 ech= Red osm Blade +11??????

12 sgh and 48 each values as almost 200 dollars which that is like 20 Vouchers

20 vouchers like 2.5b

Sooooo its like i paid, 200 USD/ 2.5b alz to Fail 12 times... interesting

in other words... to conclude this ugly experience; these Safe Gaurds are rigged and not even meant to work

cuz the less success the more u need... hope u all make a castle of dollars off these SGH and LOL to eachother abt cheap scams like this.

EST thinks its a charity...
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

Σ(゚Д゚)Mine are still in my cash inventory and theyr gonna stay there for a little bit longer cuz i got 10 aswell xD And if i hear that ppl are failing a whole bunch with them and ech then its refund time lol

wrong with the game system?
    it say lucky and unlucky

my redo blade +8 up +15 fail 11 times = bad lucky
    my topaz cry +10 up +15 fail 2time = lucky
    and if you don't want ur blade +15 and don't buy it, they never call you buy SGH

only say Lucky and unlucky
    play 2008 = WA 17x
    come back 2012 and play: bcoz the new bm3
    FS =16x
    BL = 16x
    Wiz=14x
    FA= Ass
    renew FB = 16x(Tg4) power bm3 lvl 3 maxium dmg 14k cri dmg

another cabal

Luck is used when there is possibilities of something happening or not happening.

I dont think u took possibilities in Math, and if u did... then i dont know how u got through it...

I believe in Luck, but keep in mind, u r a human with common sense.

If 30 ppl throw a coin and get all heads and no Tails, probably Tails once... then there is something wrong.

U r one of the minority of those who found success that even if u used these SGH and not on previous events

The previous SGH had no issues, these ones have the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by johnson130 View Post
    it say lucky and unlucky

my redo blade +8 up +15 fail 11 times = bad lucky
    my topaz cry +10 up +15 fail 2time = lucky
    and if you don't want ur blade +15 and don't buy it, they never call you buy SGH

only say Lucky and unlucky
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

lol b4 i think i was bad luck but after i saw this post i think again its not about luck or bad luck , they change the % up now cuz they sell its in a few days not for like a long days like last event we got cuz if u fail u gonna mad want do again again and again and the time... they sell its in a couble days and u worry about ur items not +15 ... then u dont think about ur money any more ...then the secon time u buy will more than the last time ..that was they want.....
    i aready fail 10 sgh on my gloves +11 and after i got no more sgh i + it w/o sgh and it s+12 now so what wrong here bro.
    u guy think that just luck or bad luck?
    and to days after get out of my job at 11 pm i run so fast to 7eleven but they say 5 gamecards /20 ea . i buy yesterdays 's last in store .
    go back home ( so sad ...get on this forum ) read this post and ......got punk in my face when i read this post lol
    if in that store they still got more for like 20 ea i will buy all lol but nvm after i read this ...
    lol if GM too broke ..u guys can tell players help u guys out with 20usd ea ppl by sending mail maybe u guys got more than this cheating players ok
    its not fairs for me and all ppl buy with there money..

Well this guy is lucky xD

i think today is last chance can buy SGH.

GoodLuck for all make +15 ur dream when you sleep, and don't sad when you wake up on the morning . I rdy did easy x2 weapon +15 and i don't worry( happy now)

Buy good game card story: fast and easy
    gamestop
    gasolin 2GO
    blockbuster movies

bad sell game card: checking to long
    7eleven
    Walmart
    Bestbuy
    walmart
    play 2008 = WA 17x
    FS =16x
    BL = 16x
    Wiz=14x
    FA= Ass

another cabal

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post

Well this guy is lucky xD
    no fail >.<?
    play 2008 = WA 17x
    FS =16x
    BL = 16x
    Wiz=14x
    FA= Ass

another cabal

RedOsmium
    just spend another few hundred and buy full forcium

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I3athtub View Post
    in other words... to conclude this ugly experience; these Safe Gaurds are rigged and not even meant to work
    Safeguards are not there to increase the success rate of +ing.

The function of safeguards is to prevent items from going to a lower +, when you do fail.

The chance of success and chance of fail is the same whether or not you use safeguards.

You should be complaining about the enhanced cores, the safeguards have absolutely nothing to do with the success of +ing.

Or you know, stop paying 200 dollars for dumb crap.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast