Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Guard High is RIGGED!!!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post

Or you know, stop paying 200 dollars for dumb crap.
    +1111111111111 <3

Banned
    use the 200 dollor to feed those hunger kidddddd if each of u can donate 200 for them they will have beter life..............

same happen to me. got 8 sgh and failed to +12 my weapons 8 times in a row.

RedOsmium
    I bought 2 sgh and +15'd 3 pieces of gear, one of which went from + 13-+15 with normal cores after my 2 sgh's ran out... So far in 3 years I've spent $20 on this game lol

Yeah, success chance seems to have been decreased. took 8 sgh to +15 1 item that started at +9 using all ech.....alot of em. Something really wrong with this picture.

dont worry bout it julliane it just a game and all think were unreal ... exept money xD

lol I have wasted 13sgh's 8 vouchers and 500m+ on my 40dmg Sig Crys and its +6 now . I bought 8 sgh at first attempt and my crys was still +11 (6 fails in a row). Then I successfully upgraded my crys to +13 by ech's w/o sgh. The next day I bought 3 more sgh's and 3 fails in a row. I raged and spammed ech's as the result my crys was down to +2. the day after that I again upgraded my crys to +12 by normal cores and then bought 2 more sgh's. No doubt 2 fails in a row again. 3 ech's left over, I tried my luck and bam my crys was +10. Couple tries with normal core and its +6 now. what a terri-bad weekend. Dam my luck dam est lol

o.o. you guys must be ballin' rl to be able to to have so much money to blow on this game...or ur priorities are ed lol

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

first fail give it a rest, it might not be your lucky day, try next day or some other time when you feel like youre lucky. there were some who got it to +15 as soon as they bought some sgh so I dont think its rigged.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Suit 1 fail
    Helm 9 fails still not there
    It's all a out luck
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast