Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Guard High is RIGGED!!!

Shadow Titanium
    is there anyone got heart attack after failing +15 ur items on a row with sgh?

RedOsmium
    i'm just quietly lol'ing over here .. how do you guys spend so much on a free game? I could barely get myself to spend $20 on it, not because I'm cheap, but because it's just PIXELS ON A SCREEN

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    i'm just quietly lol'ing over here .. how do you guys spend so much on a free game? I could barely get myself to spend $20 on it, not because I'm cheap, but because it's just PIXELS ON A SCREEN
    most people they don't care about spend alot of money, they are working and no time to play or sport farm alz like another person, they are work hard, when they have time and start play what they want

of to me busy all the time
    10 or 20 thousands of USD , i don't care spend when i like to play or do anything i like( you never know how long you can die, keep alot money inside)
    or my girlfriend( 1 day she spend 15 thousands usd going shoping) Girl only like shoping

A better question is why not?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    most people they don't care about spend alot of money, they are working and no time to play or sport farm alz like another person, they are work hard, when they have time and start play what they want

of to me busy all the time
    10 or 20 thousands of USD , i don't care spend when i like to play or do anything i like( you never know how long you can die, keep alot money inside)
    or my girlfriend( 1 day she spend 15 thousands usd going shoping) Girl only like shoping
    I'm a full time university student, have 3 jobs, and I'm almost always out Thursday - Sunday nights. I'm busy almost always, and I still can't find a reason to spend that much money on a game.

Titanium

I call bs!!!

wow 200 dollars just to upgrade item ingame ....

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylum View Post
    I call bs!!!
    image already proven to be shopped ages ago, I can't believe you're still spreading it around lol
    p.s. I like the random change in font when talking about my "bought alz and gear" ... if you're going to shop something, at least do it right.

Edit: In case you need more proof? The guy they tried to pin me "hacking" who really hacked and deleted my char, went on to hack a bunch of gear off some of his guildies later on. Ask Rotha and Sam, they both knew he stole other peoples' gear for a long time.
    Last edited by Hash; 05-02-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Titanium
    the only thread it was discussed in was http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...I-Should-Share and i see no proof of being shopped. even if the live chat is shopped....what about the ingame chat?
    You:"cause i know what he would say, and i know you hate alz buyers" why worry about my opinion of alz buyers unless u did it? and if it was shopped it was one hell of a job. a FF window is upfront like the task bar suggests. and the shadows from that window roll over into the cabal window. also pointing out the font change......you were the one with Word AND paint open not me. even if the font was changed its still a alz buying live chat. try again!
    Last edited by Caylum; 05-02-2012 at 02:24 AM.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylum View Post
    the only thread it was discussed in was http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...I-Should-Share and i see no proof of being shopped. even if the live chat is shopped....what about the ingame chat?
    You:"cause i know what he would say, and i know you hate alz buyers" why worry about my opinion of alz buyers unless u did it? and if it was shopped it was one hell of a job. a FF window is upfront like the task bar suggests. and the shadows from that window roll over into the cabal window. also pointing out the font change......you were the one with Word AND paint open not me. even if the font was changed its still a alz buying live chat. try again!
    Lol you see no proof of being shopped? Really? Get your eyes checked buddy.

a) How hard is it to open up a "live chat" pretending to be "bob" and then editing it and using photoshop/paint/whatever you used to place it over a pic?
    b) The guy I supposedly scammed, Jason aka FailWhale aka BeIius aka whatever other chars he used is a well known thief of gear, who stole my gear claiming I hacked him, then turns up with all his gear back and better (which you conveniently avoid).
    c) Once (b) was known to everyone, you suddenly start calling me an alz buyer.
    d) I can't remember the exact context of chat, but I'm pretty sure the "and I know how much you hate alz buyers" was a reference to something you stated before. The "I don't want you flashing my gear because I know what he'd say" was a reference to the fact that Jason framed me for stealing his gear, which he then used a basis to steal my gear and delete my char

Let's just make the point clear.

I "stole" Jason's gear -> He goes on my Acc and takes all my gear, then deletes my Chars. -> People realize Jason still has all his old gear -> I remake a new char, ends up getting stronger than my old one because I know what I'm doing this time around -> Jason and you call me an alz buyer -> Jason steals a bunch of peoples' gear, ends up with an eos8 and a bunch of other end game gear on a low lvl FA.

Do you see what I'm getting at? Sorry bro, try again another time.

btw: GM's looked into that SS last time, said it was fake, and no action was taken .. or did you conveniently forget that too?
    Last edited by Hash; 05-02-2012 at 03:04 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast