Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CptnHowdy

If I was racist I wouldn't deal with itatchi and a few others
    It was a joke get over it
    Hell I bet your not even black and you getting mad lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

how did obama get president? all the blacks: "oh he black,im black....im voting for him" there's ur racism. /bichmoreplz.

Shoulda posted it in gen diss so I could get more love
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Shoulda posted it in gen diss so I could get more love

+1

Banned
    What CpntHowdy said: They'd still have jobs if they were slaves....

How it was interpreted: N*GGER!! N*GGER!! DERP N*GGER!! WHITE POWA!!

Osmium

Lol this is why black people will never be taken srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post

Lol this is why black people will never be taken srsly.
    Lmao. Imma jam to that sht later on the way home with the windows down and volume all the way up !

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    What CpntHowdy said: They'd still have jobs if they were slaves....

How it was interpreted: N*GGER!! N*GGER!! DERP N*GGER!! WHITE POWA!!
    For once I agree with you lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

This thread not going in the direction this kid wants
    Lol so funny poor guy gose thru the effort to make a new account to hide himself and attempt to flame me and it's failing lol lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

o looks like im late to the party again, not spending all my leisure time and excess income on cabal can be so time consuming, just ask cptnhowdy he'd know all about that, o wait... btw notice how u were so tentative with ur first post, but then began to get on the offensive after u recieved support? that's typical behaviour i'd expect from u.

anyways the objective of creating this thread has alrdy been complete, i've received enough insight and data to conclude it. the screenshot was brought to my attention from a friend and with it i decided to use it as bait for my purposes. i'd like to also point out that my name was also meant as bait, im surprised noone took it tho.

just to point out a few things; with regards to those who made comments regarding this is the internet and who cares, etc. that wasnt the point. wat many ppl fail to realize is that in the presence of anonymity is when ppl show their true nature and act in a way unrestrained by the norms and confines of normal society. the fear of being ostricized compel ppl to conform to normal and acceptable behaviour. the internet provides this cloak of anonymity and thus provides me with much insight towards human behaviour. even if u truly don't care that alone is an indicator of ur personality irl. those that often use the excuse of it's just the internet or it's just a game etc, are just trying to rationalize/justify their actions kinda like a certain scammer that's been scrutinized quite heavily the past few weeks on venus. now to put it into perspective im sure alot of u here would be so bold as to repeat wat was said irl to a group of blacks. now to the person that posted that vid, mind telling me wat group u belong to so that i can label the entire group u belong to as "retards"? c how that works? it's so easy to label an entire group based on the actions of a few huh? as for chaos, i know when someone or something is a lost cause so imma leave u be.

anyways im going to keep this short for time purposes, i expect a rebuttle from mr cptn within an hour of this post (and by saying that i've prob extended that time), however as i've stated earlier the objective of this thread has been accomplished so i will not be posting further. now to say it terms most will understand and to quote a certain individual from earlier my care meter has officially reached 0% and with that i take my leave.

cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast