Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free to play friendly?

Free to play friendly?

Curious about giving this game another shot. Played it until level 65 back in 2008. Don't really remember much about it, other than many complained it was very cash shop heavy at end game.

How would you rate Cabal as far as being a Free to play friendly game?

Would you say that Free players can get a lot done in game, or very little?

How would you rate end game activity for free to play players?

Technically you can do pretty much everything without paying, but people get ez-mode when they pay.

If you like games that are completely dominated by luck in every aspect stay. Even those who use ecoins face that reality. On the other hand if youd rather have consistent rewards for ur play time, skill and or hard work look else where.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    If you like games that are completely dominated by luck in every aspect stay. Even those who use ecoins face that reality. On the other hand if youd rather have consistent rewards for ur play time, skill and or hard work look else where.
    Hmmm, K ill stay with my current game then.

Thanks for your honest comments.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    yes it has something to do with luck but i don't think u comprehend how much people spend on ecoins per week for alz. It isn't uncommon for cd members to spend $500 usd/month to get in game alz. 3 vouchers per week and if i'm right 1 of the 100m hardness capsules per day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Technically you can do pretty much everything without paying, but people get ez-mode when they pay.
    I agree with this. I do just fine in dungeons and war and I play for free. But of course it is easier to gear up when you do pay.

Banned
    Only ecoins I've spent on this game were for my pet and I regret seeing as how they sell for real cheap. This game is easier when you pay but it's completely possible to do it for free. Just takes hard work and patience.

Shadow Titanium
    just buy booster each month and go do dungeons and lvl np only time u would evene think about spending big money is SGH events or sig events etc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantaco View Post
    just buy booster each month and go do dungeons and lvl np only time u would evene think about spending big money is SGH events or sig events etc
    i made +15 gloves and boots last sgh event without spending any usd, why can't u? and thats no offence to u, i'm speaking to everyone in general

here is the truth. if u ever plan to compete with the top 1% and have not played from ob, its pay to win.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast