Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Treatment Of Cabal Players By Game Masters

u'll never know maybe someone bought ur items with the duped alz that "a certain guild(s)" made a long while back
    BK-16x warrior retired
    SBD-15x blader retired

Banned
    Rofl that's the most hilarious, retarded, transaction between player and GM I have ever read. Hope you get your stuff back xD

Well, after daisy/valentine/coco stopped handling tickets; the credibility of the helpdesk responses has gone down the drain. Horrible customer service, impractical protocols (requesting IDs for accounts locked out by forced pw reset due to server insecurity). The helpdesk/GMs/website bugs cause them more problems then the players or game itsself ever could. I think its general consensus that the new crew of helpdesk copy+paste pros don't cut it.

D3 in few weeks though so its pretty much garunteed break lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Don't worry, they did the same thing to me. Said I scammed someone, asked for proof, and they banned me an extra 2 days so far. ESTsoft GM's are retarded monkeys at keyboards. Mathematically inclined, vietnamese degenerates. What goes around comes around EST, Karma's gonna get you morons worse then we can, and it's gonna be coolio.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomdole View Post
    Don't worry, they did the same thing to me. Said I scammed someone, asked for proof, and they banned me an extra 2 days so far. ESTsoft GM's are retarded monkeys at keyboards. Mathematically inclined, vietnamese degenerates. What goes around comes around EST, Karma's gonna get you morons worse then we can, and it's gonna be coolio.
    What do Vietnamese have to do with this in anyway?

Good luck sir. Ever since EST took Cabal back from OGP. The game went down hill like a fat kid in a wheel.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

This is sad. Why do I get the feeling that if u were one of those est sponsors that spend 300+ usd a week they'd handle this better?

+1000
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    This is sad. Why do I get the feeling that if u were one of those est sponsors that spend 300+ usd a week they'd handle this better?

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Giantaco View Post
    they need a LIVE SUPPORT ....would be so much more helpful
    +1

Am I the only one who got a nice laugh out of this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast