Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: if you open the thread, i want open too!

Titanium
    Guys U forgot about da Thread Propose and started Trollin About his bad English :S :S ...he's tryin 2 Prove that Some ppl use Illegal Ways 2 get better In game n when they get blocked they act a fool Like whaaaa!!+ this Ai'nt Cabal NA nomore...That's Cabal (NA+Global) so that doesn't mean every1 on here can speak English that well...Ty ^^

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by loma4eva View Post
    Guys U forgot about da Thread Propose and started Trollin About his bad English :S :S ...he's tryin 2 Prove that Some ppl use Illegal Ways 2 get better In game n when they get blocked they act a fool Like whaaaa!!+ this Ai'nt Cabal NA nomore...That's Cabal (NA+Global) so that doesn't mean every1 on here can speak English that well...Ty ^^
    k..i agree w u. but as u c. his english so so so badly xD..and i think he depend on google to translate for him cuz he talk in vnmese in our forum

Quote Originally Posted by loma4eva View Post
    ^^ actully u have to understand that he did not report him self , he just want gm to block all our account . he is the one in our forum want to buy sig even + 15 with real money . if u want i can find and show u or even translate it

Quote Originally Posted by curiosityFB View Post
    ^^ actully u have to understand that he did not report him self , he just want gm to block all our account . he is the one in our forum want to buy sig even + 15 with real money . if u want i can find and show u or even translate it
    are you sure?

go and post it. i can post when i donator cashshop and let GM know, i am buy real money? wahahaha is funny big boy

americuh?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    are you sure?

go and post it. i can post when i donator cashshop and let GM know, i am buy real money? wahahaha is funny big boy
    k..no real money )...beside, u donator cashshop to let Gm know that ur' rich and dont use real money, right!?!? )..poor guys, I sure with you. mah VND can crash ur USD off. Dont think that Vnmese use real money to buy item, cuz in Vn, it does not hav enough ppl who sell UGC for them to buy. Put ur donator out of here, garbage meng =))

hey megaupload. u sure that u never buy ALZ with real money ????? answer me

Quote Originally Posted by maxxbi View Post
    k..no real money )...beside, u donator cashshop to let Gm know that ur' rich and dont use real money, right!?!? )..poor guys, I sure with you. mah VND can crash ur USD off. Dont think that Vnmese use real money to buy item, cuz in Vn, it does not hav enough ppl who sell UGC for them to buy. Put ur donator out of here, garbage meng =))

i donator help server grow up, not like people buy real money

you can say what you want, bcoz you you are buy real money, so bad english can't play a game? wahhaha is funny.
    Admin they can check my account or email, who you are ing saying buy real money? lol

time i sleep, maybe 1 or 2 days i got a email by Admin send wahahaha people buy real money

you can report me to GM or admin,

Titanium
    poor meng, megaupload. If me and CuriosityFB post some thread that u buy alz in real vnd...i think all ppl in this forum will think different ab u =))..Dont try ur best to put the Vnmese blood out of ur body xD,

wow...30k coin =))...u rich
    Last edited by maxxbi; 05-02-2012 at 06:31 AM.

and go call all noob, go this thread and spam, people buy real money wahahaha
    i love it all, WC

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast