Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: if you open the thread, i want open too!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyylinh View Post
    im not know legal or illegal my coin,I just do what the site https://billing.cabal.com/fillup/onl...aspx#FreeeCoin and GM say"your account involving exploitation of Free eCoin offers". when me send help desk AND me never see gm post about min or max free coin,why it should be my fault?T_T
    something they ask you to provide true identity/information on the survey/offer like phan tom say above, if you keep spam rollback or do any cheat( what is next)

i can't sleep today, need 200 wexp more to 80% honor rank
    play 2008 = WA 17x
    come back 2012 and play: bcoz the new bm3
    FS =16x
    BL = 16x
    Wiz=14x
    FA= Ass
    renew FB = 16x(Tg4) power bm3 lvl 3 maxium dmg 14k cri dmg

another cabal

im not know legal or illegal my coin,I just do what the site https://billing.cabal.com/fillup/onl...aspx#FreeeCoin and GM say"your account involving exploitation of Free eCoin offers". when me send help desk AND me never see gm post about min or max free coin,why it should be my fault?T_T
    ESTsoft is not responsible for the operation of partner offers and said offers operate under the marketing and privacy policies of the offer provider, not ESTsoft Inc.

Enjoy,
    The CABAL Support Team.
    U did something that against the policy of the Operation that offered u the free e-coin, and they found out about it. so, next time just read the offer carefully b4 u take it.

I do not think so many people do this for a long time but not blocked, Safeguard next update and GM want they buy with realy money not with free coin...,delete free coin=clear all for me
    zRoRoz

I do not think so many people do this for a long time but not blocked, Safeguard next update and GM want they buy with realy money not with free coin...,delete free coin=clear all for me
    dont take it wrong, maybe at 1st those operations just let it go, but many ppl keep doing that and it's somehow effect their business so they decided to report this issue to EST and they started to "do something".
    It doesnt make sense ur bringing safeguard into this cuz u can't use free e-coin or ecoin was bought by credit card/One powerup game card/Vouchers to buy safeguard.
    They'r only selling them on Prepaid shop which u know how to get CP.
    Just doesnt make sense.
    Last edited by Tom Pham; 05-02-2012 at 02:36 AM.

the guy IGN : zFbz in game want report me to GM, coz they scary banned

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorCode6 View Post
    dit con me may ra duong an cut cha me chet chum di. choi server quoc te chua thay con cho nao nhuc nhu may`
    what you say? dis con me vagaFA? oh so nice( i like it)

I know who u are, the man who opened this topic
    GL for ur work :P
    dont forget to upload and report urself too !! ^^
    And dont try to became "A Good Guy" :P
    TY and SR for my EL ^.^

The GAME for Entertainment OR The WAR for who is the good guys ?? ^^
    Last cm, TY :P

Quote Originally Posted by zZUnbornZz View Post
    I know who u are, the man who opened this topic
    GL for ur work :P
    dont forget to upload and report urself too !! ^^
    And dont try to became "A Good Guy" :P
    TY and SR for my EL ^.^
    did i say all vietnamese bad? if you not buy alz for real money, how can i report? why you don't know alot of US buy USD to play a game, and another hack or cheat can get some alz ?
    if you rdy don't do anything, you never worry about that, only one thing is( u rdy did it and, don't want get banned)

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorCode6 View Post
    tao deo hieu may song kieu gi`, game ma may con lam vay, ngoai doi ko biet may the nao.
    may ko co tu cach chui ai o day con cho' , song ma nhu vay chet con me di la vua
    can someone help me transfer this to english, i rdy don't know what he say, he never put (.,?%$#) i can't transfer sry

Hj guys,
    Im Tjna, stop this topic plz.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast