Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: if you open the thread, i want open too!

more more, i need more, who say me buy real money, i want to see more more
    and stop fake IP to another topic and say iam lolllllllll

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    did i live in VN? wahahha are you sure? how can i trade, vocation in vn buy and back USA? wow so great.

or i call taxes USA run in VN? hmmm how long?
    you got some more? hard can write it
    not need to write, cuz i'm going to take the main point, not need the other )..TAXES --> how bad the english ur guy talking. btw, if u know to thread i post, meaning u know vnmese..so talking by Vnmese..dont try ur best to be a s.u.c.k foreigner

Quote Originally Posted by maxxbi View Post
    not need to write, cuz i'm going to take the main point, not need the other )..TAXES --> how bad the english ur guy talking. btw, if u know to thread i post, meaning u know vnmese..so talking by Vnmese..dont try ur best to be a s.u.c.k foreigner
    Gl for that, did you banned rdy ahaha, too bad player and call another help you fake IP? lol

come on, i want u talking sht, who is wrong whahaha

let people see, how vietnamese can fake IP, and can make alot hack of the game, GM in forum never know of my IP, only Admin , but they can check it, so pro, wowow

haha no time to wait you are fake my IP, sleep now

Banned
    Isnt trading in game stuff for real usd against the TOS?

Titanium
    hey Megaupload i just come here again to say: you say like you're biting my ass QQ, its hurting me, pls stop it

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    let people see, how vietnamese can fake IP, and can make alot hack of the game, GM in forum never know of my IP, only Admin , but they can check it, so pro, wowow
    yeah...someone check for me..that u not in Vn..so i'm wrong..okey, but one thing u should remember. the one who is Vnmese and try to be as same as foreigner is DOG . Know vnmese, speak vnmese. And do not receive that infomation, all ppl in our forum donot want to put this mess on top cuz they think that u'r human, not an animal.

[GM] Kato
    Thanks for the report, megaupload!

We'll investigate the matter and make sure the appropriate actions are taken.

Please continue to send us any suspicious activity you might find.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789