Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Is it possible to get cool cosmetics without using the cash shop?

Is it possible to get cool cosmetics without using the cash shop?

Just curious if its possible to get things in game without using the cash shop, things like the Astral board and such.

I really like Cabal but I don't like how it keeps waving the item mall stuff in front of me all the time.

Is there by any chance a Pay to play mmo with similar (ART & game play STYLE) <-- (Love the game's look & feel) to Cabal? I really can't see myself playing this game very long term because of the consistent nagging feeling I get from the cash shop.

I'm wise enough to know that spending money on an item mall at least for me is not a good idea. I much rather just pay a monthly fee and have access in game to all the cool stuff.

Well you can buy vouchers with alz and use them without spending money to buy the "cosmetic stuff". And that's for now, with that last sgh stunt it would not surprise me if they remove vouchers and sell 100m buff capsules instead to remove the possibility of ppl having cash shop items without spending money. I agree with u, in the sense that this game has so much potential but its dragged down by terrible management. Not many games look as good as this one but a few are coming out soon and are very popular. Most games on par with this 1 in terms of visuals are pay to play tho.

visuals .

Tera is for u

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    this game has so much potential but its dragged down by terrible management.
    why do i always get banned for saying this? how dafuq do gm's think they will change it if they ban everyone? no one has been able to answer that

p.s. gms please ban me again i have been itching to make that 6th forum account. oh and u can ip ban me too if u want, my ip is dynamic

I'll give that 1 a shot. Considering cabal 2 is in the making I highly doubt these guys even want to change at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    I'll give that 1 a shot. Considering cabal 2 is in the making I highly doubt these guys even want to change at all.
    Cabal 2 is DOODOO

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin