Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About Blocking ID farm ecoin

About Blocking ID farm ecoin

Well,

I know all GMs now are working really hard to discover all members "have extensive fraudulent activity" about the FREE ECOIN n block them, yup, it's great, U're trying ur best to "protect the integrity of our billing system n prevent payment fraud" that's so awesome, it'll also help balancing the game, who've played so much but get nothing n who just try to FAKE to get item, it's so unfair.

But 1 thing that I wonder that Is it really FAIR ? My little knowledge about this problem is : How did they get reward so easily just only by FAKE ? Why, the free-ecoin's so easy to be faked ? May be the answer's benefit, System said that they need someone to take survey, watch video, download n install somethings (may be just only virus or key-logger O.o) so they'll be rewarded by system, sound so fair LOL.

Now GMs said that the one who used FAKE to do that will be blocked because of "Extensive fraudulent activity" So my question's how about the SYSTEM FREE-ECOIN ? What'll they be treated ? I used to try to make some free-ecoin, it's really so s**t, 1 survey ask to fill all of information n when I complete, they'll send more more endless survey to fill to get reward O.o, So I have to keep on doing, doing until I know that I was cheated, they just said that last step will be rewarded n that step never coming ) that survey cost just only 72 free-ecoin n that ecoin's FAKE too but all survey I fill is not FAKE, they got what they want but they didn't give me anything.

So may be FAKE's encounter, They got cheated by someone else, and now GMs block all of them who have CHEATED SYSTEM, I think that's not really FAIR, So if U blocked all the one who have use FAKE to farm ecoin, please check ur SYSTEM FREE-COIN, is it clear ? Fair ? If it doesn't, Block it too, just leave the WISHING-SHOP who want to be strong or have Alz to get ITEM, donate for it, It'll give U all, Notice : Just using for rich people, NOT FREE ANYMORE.

So if U want to make a fair game, clear, BINDING ALL ITEM GOT FROM SHOP, NO FREE-ECOIN.

That's all, Thanks for reading n Best Regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Loneliness View Post
    W/e u said.
    well, u dont have to take the free ecoin offer.
    If u wanna take the offer, then EST already said it's not their responsibility.

So u choose to take it or not, not EST telling u to "TAKE IT".
    No1 told u that u have to take those free ecoin offer

Is it fair?

Banned
    Ai can you translate since I'm only a beginner at speaking FOB?

I dont understand much but your right, we didnt HAVE to do it, but why not? I did all those tedious things so I could possibly get a Kred and a couple vouchers (which I did) and just because I did it honestly and truthfully I get banned? Maybe it lagged and there was an extra number on my address or who knows what happens. They should at least say which company and what offer got reversed so you can try to fix it.

I've done probably 15 offers which didn't even work so if anything their still at fault which makes no sense to me to ban my account because possibly one offer got reversed. Lot of offers I did claim its free, then right before the ending they say, "Alright you need to do one of the following EXTRA offers in order to do the current one" and the extra offers require a purchase...

False advertisment IMHO. Hopefully they address this issue because it seems recently a lot of people are getting banned because of this...

Quote Originally Posted by killerondeck View Post
    ai can you translate since i'm only a beginner at speaking fob?
    free ecoin bad.@!!!@!@@@@@!!!!...

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pham View Post
    well, u dont have to take the free ecoin offer.
    If u wanna take the offer, then EST already said it's not their responsibility.

So u choose to take it or not, not EST telling u to "TAKE IT".
    No1 told u that u have to take those free ecoin offer

Is it fair?
    LOL So EST said it's not their responsibility, why they blocked all ID take free-ecoin ? That means "Here's free-ecoin take it if u want, but if U take, U'll get banned, So U SHOULD DONATE to get ecoin safely" =))

As I said, BINDING ALL ITEM SHOP FROM ECOIN or leave this game for DONATER )

Quote Originally Posted by Loneliness View Post
    LOL So EST said it's not their responsibility, why they blocked all ID take free-ecoin ? That means "Here's free-ecoin take it if u want, but if U take, U'll get banned, So U SHOULD DONATE to get ecoin safely" =))

As I said, BINDING ALL ITEM SHOP FROM ECOIN or leave this game for DONATER )
    ur not getting banned for taking those offers.
    ur getting banned for giving fake/wrong/Lies information/identities when ur taking those offers.

Greetings,

There has been some concern regarding the Free e-Coin Service being provided by Super Rewards. The service is currently working as intended, and free e-Coins will continue to be provided to players who use this service. However, we have discovered an extensive amount of fraudulent activity involving free e-Coin offers through Super Rewards. Due to exploitations and vulnerabilities on Super Rewards’ end, users have been acquiring free e-Coins without completing offers.

Please be advised, fraudulent activity involving Free e-Coin offers will not be tolerated, and will result in a permanent account block.

If you have been blocked as a result of this investigation, and you have not exploited Free e-Coin offers, We strongly suggest submitting a help desk ticket. We will investigate your specific case, and if we are able to determine that the questionable Free e-Coin Offer activity is not fraudulent, your account will be unblocked immediately.

Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Staff
    here's ur answer.

here we gone:

i hope 1 GM vn know what they say . Tom phan maybe you are VN too, u can translate for me( they say GM don't know what they farm ecoin by fake IP and cheat inside)

Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    here we gone:

i hope 1 GM vn know what they say . Tom phan maybe you are VN too, u can translate for me( they say GM don't know what they farm ecoin by fake IP and cheat inside)
    nah, they just saying something like...."my friend got banned too" some stuff like that.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    here we gone:

=))=))

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast