Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Server relocation!?!?!?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Duh. More than likely it is being moved to their offices in California. Overall this will be more central globally still, and more-so for quantity of players, since a majority is still in NA.

As for all you global haters, you're being egocentric. So what if their English isn't the best, that doesn't give you any right to make fun of them. At least most of them are bi-lingual, even if their second language isn't strong. It's far more effort to gaining intelligence than most or you, so stop ragging on them. Learn to be flexible instead of selfish. You also look less like a d***.
    Finally, a smart man on forums

Gotta go to Venus soon man!
    Last edited by TurcoX; 05-07-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Duh. More than likely it is being moved to their offices in California. Overall this will be more central globally still, and more-so for quantity of players, since a majority is still in NA.

As for all you global haters, you're being egocentric. So what if their English isn't the best, that doesn't give you any right to make fun of them. At least most of them are bi-lingual, even if their second language isn't strong. It's far more effort to gaining intelligence than most or you, so stop ragging on them. Learn to be flexible instead of selfish. You also look less like a d***.
    +1 but not only globals are being egocentric ppl from NA too.

it is funny tho ppl where bitching long about cuz cabal was dead and we needed more players and after globals came they started bitching cuz we got new players.... i guess retards will never be happy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shutupson View Post
    you need to get out more man when i see you rage on forum is make me sad dude.
    ....OK...

The players who came from Cabal Global server were for the most part just private server characters in essence, they had no GM moderation, nobody was banned. Could use whatever exploits in town in front of everyone, or in dungs to acquire 20x +7 accessories, and 2 slot forci weapons from ft2 (pre ic2 era).

Regardless of what language they speak, the community as a whole was allowed to transfer with whatever illegitimate items from global server as they wished, in hindsight it wasn't a big deal because of how the server evolved with drop rates/system reworking, plus alot of NA players gear was already exceeding globals gear just given the amout of content behind they were, plus no ability to grind HR in war for titles ect ect ect.

Cabal is still dead after the transfer, the few players that did transfer was probably overall better for the server except those few racists or whatnot; I don't think anything is going to make cabal "alive" in terms of server population, it has a smaller community which in some ways is better then larger mmos, but the server x-fer of globals didn't really increase player-base that much, they weren't "new" players, they were old "private" server players, many didn't run any CA without someone there pking all other players out (like old ogp days) but right up till xfer, Lol.

The server as a whole had no integrity at all, merging it here with no cleaning was just another failed decision by EST, much in the same exploiting ingame bugs don't result in correlation between other accounts being banned, but 3rd party exploits created by tools do.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

so i take it the cabal world didnt end from this maint?

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Screw the globals.

Good day.

Does anyone have any idea what the servers are gonna look like? -.-

Titanium
    what time you open the server

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Does anyone have any idea what the servers are gonna look like? -.-
    it should all be the same, latency might be slightly different for some people depending on where server is moving from-to
    but they did not note any actual game changes
    i thought the server was all ready here in California in the office, but i couldn't say for sure

OMG ITS 12:12 PM ! WHERE IS MY CABAL ! ! !

they extended it and i think it wont be open until May 9 at 4:00am for eastern time and May 9 at 1:00am western time..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast