Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Server relocation!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
    Are you IMuramasa the BL from elementals? You might be Raid since you have his pet or one with its name -_-
    Either way you're still ignoring me which could mean you remember scamming people in your buddy list by saying Matrimoney took your forci s.amp suit and what other BS then saying you "Sold" your account and that it was actually the guy who you sold it to who scammed all the people lol. And btw wasnt your FBs' name Defuze? You know the one with a set of pc sig amp from the 1st two SIG events? Did you sell that guy too? lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shutupson View Post
    lol u think? is less viet less epic item since the most dungend famer are the viet lol they can farm dungend 24/7 trust me imao, and let me tell u did in most of the 180+ char i bet u about haft of them and the mexican about 80% is them,is they quit i bet u the server gone feel dead trust me, and let me ask you did how you know is the viet do all the hacking? hypocrite much.
    All I understood was Hypocrite, not good at speaking FOB yet sorry =/

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    All I understood was Hypocrite, not good at speaking FOB yet sorry =/
    nice one call people on forum a fob i bet you think that make you really smart huhh? lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shutupson View Post
    nice one call people on forum a fob i bet you think that make you really smart huhh? lol.
    You don't know what FOB means do you? Because it's not an insult to your intelligence, you are however a dumb FOB...

Banned
    You don't know what FOB means do you? Because it's not an insult to your intelligence, you are however a dumb FOB...
    And this coming from a Mexican hugger lmao.

Pathetic how some people in this world don't understand the difference between high value and low value, or people and dogs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    Best way to call out a global. they mega ish like YOU BUY VIP. YOU BUY PRO. and they dont use . they say stuff like S> [Crapitem] 1B5. instead of 1.5B.

REMOVE THE FOB.
    Oh my.. If they gave me 10k alz for every mad gringo i killed for talking like this about globals i would be hella OP!!.. ohh.. wait..

Quote Originally Posted by turcox View Post
    oh my.. If they gave me 10k alz for every mad gringo i killed for talking like this about globals i would be hella op!!.. Ohh.. Wait..
    lol
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
    Either way you're still ignoring me which could mean you remember scamming people in your buddy list by saying Matrimoney took your forci s.amp suit and what other BS then saying you "Sold" your account and that it was actually the guy who you sold it to who scammed all the people lol. And btw wasnt your FBs' name Defuze? You know the one with a set of pc sig amp from the 1st two SIG events? Did you sell that guy too? lol

What the the flying are u talking about?
    im not ignoring u , i just don't really check forums any more.
    1) I had an fb named defuse
    2) i didnt scam anyone...
    3) when i sold my char i was gone for about 2 years...
    4) wtf raid's pet ? My pet is named "theLastElemental" in memory of the First Guild I was in ( elementals) which i also think goes along with the theme of my class ( WI).
    5)I lost my fb with the transfer from ogp to est then i realised i could use its old name , meaning it was deleted/lost, so i used it.
    6) no one has EVER asked me about my old bl. so i assume that scamming never happened...

Now, can u get off my nuts ? and who.the..are.u?

PS, Raid is now called precision. go bother him.
    PSS. u claim im ignoring u, but in reality i just dont check my profile...
    Last edited by Muramasa; 05-07-2012 at 07:00 AM.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    And this coming from a Mexican hugger lmao.

Pathetic how some people in this world don't understand the difference between high value and low value, or people and dogs.
    Non-Discrimination and Hugging are 2 different things chink. You and those wetbacks can smd.
    Last edited by KillerOnDeck; 05-07-2012 at 07:17 AM.

you need to get out more man when i see you rage on forum is make me sad dude.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast