Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Server relocation!?!?!?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    did all dumpass scare, when you get block account and create new account move all item to another other? lol

@xsea < he vietnamese too, i see him blah blah in forum vn and say (we are hack,bcoz Gm never know what they say)

they rdy remove venus and mercury trade account and buy real money, and put in PW ant accept

You think i am wrong? lol if you don't buy real money how you make new thread and again again

don't worry i am not vietnamese, i am pinoy!

you tell in forum IGN: HawaiiFB<< you think i am? you can pm him and tell lol, he can tell you who am i,( we are best friend)

he is so busy doing a great job, but when he got time he can play with me and let me learn more Vietnamese country all time using hack play a game,and speak english or my tagalog, and chines too

this is last post! admin rdy email and say i stop, let they do it( Dumpass )
    i wonder if u said that i was viet too.... cuz i cant rlly put together wut where trying to say here.... x.x

Quote Originally Posted by rala3306 View Post
    you know, you aren't a Vietnamese!Unfair competition!

he is not Vietnamese! Pinoy (he is my best friend) if you know tagalog, you can talk to him.

or if you want to talk to me, I am in the game: HawaiiFB

or stop doing those SHT ecoin cheat or buy real money and create a new account blah blah forum waaaaaaahahaha
    play 2008 = WA 17x
    come back 2012 and play: bcoz the new bm3
    FS =16x
    BL = 16x
    Wiz=14x
    FA= Ass
    renew FB = 16x(Tg4) power bm3 lvl 3 maxium dmg 14k cri dmg

another cabal

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pham View Post
    Big bosssssssssssss <33333
    Hello my love

- Retired
    - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by johnson130 View Post
    he is not Vietnamese! Pinoy (he is my best friend) if you know tagalog, you can talk to him.

or if you want to talk to me, I am in the game: HawaiiFB

or stop doing those SHT ecoin cheat or buy real money and create a new account blah blah forum waaaaaaahahaha
    I hope so! because the Vietnamese none as bad as him!

Shadow Titanium
    viet people ruin games man lol i cant stand it when all these guilds and chars pop up like

xAZNBOY vietnamfamily! VNAM! or kids with abursed amounts of xxxxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in there name............holy balls

Banned
    the less viets the better, means we're closer to going back to good old American cabal

Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    I don't really know why people are even speculating on this. "Server relocation" just sounds like they're physically switching datacenters, possibly in a different area. There really isn't anything to hint at a merge.
    Duh. More than likely it is being moved to their offices in California. Overall this will be more central globally still, and more-so for quantity of players, since a majority is still in NA.

As for all you global haters, you're being egocentric. So what if their English isn't the best, that doesn't give you any right to make fun of them. At least most of them are bi-lingual, even if their second language isn't strong. It's far more effort to gaining intelligence than most or you, so stop ragging on them. Learn to be flexible instead of selfish. You also look less like a d***.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Duh. More than likely it is being moved to their offices in California. Overall this will be more central globally still, and more-so for quantity of players, since a majority is still in NA.

As for all you global haters, you're being egocentric. So what if their English isn't the best, that doesn't give you any right to make fun of them. At least most of them are bi-lingual, even if their second language isn't strong. It's far more effort to gaining intelligence than most or you, so stop ragging on them. Learn to be flexible instead of selfish. You also look less like a d***.
    Well California would be worse for me from just about wherever -- Where are the servers anyway?

I am on the east coast of the USA.

The server has always been in Cali they prob moving to a diff office to to budget cuts due to player decrease

As for the fobs they know they did wrong good riddance
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    It isn't about their english Val it's about the fact that every other day there's one of them complaining about being banned. QQing about how they don't hack or sell alz, now a large portion of them are banned at the same only proving the viet pop. are unlegit and they make 7 threads about it begging to play agin. They don't learn. I'm pretty sure everyone understands what they're saying, we're just sick of them complaining about being banned when they know they cheated. As a result no one cares anymore, the less of em in NA there is the better.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast