Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Server relocation!?!?!?!

Banned

Exclamation Server relocation!?!?!?!

o.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    o.0?
    get off forum, what's wrong with the sig................

Banned
    i will kiil u nakid bro XD

get our ass off forum and lets go ft2/mo or aos2 XD

The question is:

Where is it being relocated from/to: ?

Is this going to create significant new lag/reduce lag for people from which areas of the country//networks?

Titanium
    Some rumors spreading is that merc and venus are merging. which i dont believe. for the multi-server users we will either lose chars or have 12 slots for them. not to mention they would have to double the bank size in oder to merge venus and merc warehouses on the same account. id put my money on the physical server being relocated as centkin hinted on. if anything they are just changing offices.

Since it is only going to be down (hopefully) for 27 hours we can kind of rule out an actual merge of servers (that would take longer) -- or anything more than a regional move (I would figure it would be done by truck not plane). My thoughts are maybe it is being moved from a costly paid for climate controlled server area to USA-VP's Basement or equivalent to save money. But the thing is we do not have the information as the notification was quite cryptic.

Quote Originally Posted by centkin View Post
    Since it is only going to be down (hopefully) for 27 hours we can kind of rule out an actual merge of servers (that would take longer) -- or anything more than a regional move (I would figure it would be done by truck not plane). My thoughts are maybe it is being moved from a costly paid for climate controlled server area to USA-VP's Basement or equivalent to save money. But the thing is we do not have the information as the notification was quite cryptic.
    I'm pretty sure the maintenance is scheduled to be 15 hours, not 27.

Move servers to Canada. Colder temps = keep servers cool = save money = lower latency for me = WIN!

Boo canada

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

did all dumpass scare, when you get block account and create new account move all item to another other? lol

@xsea < he vietnamese too, i see him blah blah in forum vn and say (we are hack,bcoz Gm never know what they say)

they rdy remove venus and mercury trade account and buy real money, and put in PW ant accept

You think i am wrong? lol if you don't buy real money how you make new thread and again again

don't worry i am not vietnamese, i am pinoy!

you tell in forum IGN: HawaiiFB<< you think i am? you can pm him and tell lol, he can tell you who am i,( we are best friend)

he is so busy doing a great job, but when he got time he can play with me and let me learn more Vietnamese country all time using hack play a game,and speak english or my tagalog, and chines too

this is last post! admin rdy email and say i stop, let they do it( Dumpass )
    Last edited by megaupload; 05-02-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast