Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Server relocation!?!?!?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    It isn't about their english Val it's about the fact that every other day there's one of them complaining about being banned. QQing about how they don't hack or sell alz, now a large portion of them are banned at the same only proving the viet pop. are unlegit and they make 7 threads about it begging to play agin. They don't learn. I'm pretty sure everyone understands what they're saying, we're just sick of them complaining about being banned when they know they cheated. As a result no one cares anymore, the less of em in NA there is the better.

I have been saying this about Mexicans for a LOOOONG time

Quote Originally Posted by centkin View Post
    Well California would be worse for me from just about wherever -- Where are the servers anyway?

I am on the east coast of the USA.
    Korea. I did an ip trace.

Moving it to stateside like when OGPlanet had it should help smooth alot fo connections, however, for some, it will get slower (overseas people more than likely). With the overall majority of players having faster connections, the GM SHOULD be able to allow slightly larger channel limits. So hopefully this will resolve some of the Saints dc-reconnect problems with not being able to return to ch 20.---> Now i'm totally guessing/ hoping this is the case. <--- key phrase

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    The server has always been in Cali they prob moving to a diff office to to budget cuts due to player decrease

As for the fobs they know they did wrong good riddance
    It isn't about their english Val it's about the fact that every other day there's one of them complaining about being banned. QQing about how they don't hack or sell alz, now a large portion of them are banned at the same only proving the viet pop. are unlegit and they make 7 threads about it begging to play agin. They don't learn. I'm pretty sure everyone understands what they're saying, we're just sick of them complaining about being banned when they know they cheated. As a result no one cares anymore, the less of em in NA there is the better.
    And you need to learn to "su.ck it up" and get on with life. Yea, complaining is gonna happen, but that still gives you no right to disrespect them. The main issue is people using the general section for character issue questions. You're still being egocentric and you know it, or don't know that means.

Now I would agree that they do need to learn to read the forum rules a little better before posting, but don't bash on them because of it. If the GM had more time away from account issues, the could probably address the forum QQ-issue a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post

You're just pulling his leg. Not helping >_>
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 05-03-2012 at 11:25 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    [/SIZE]

here is a question for u cathy.

what makes u think NA players are any better or are more legit than globals?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post

Who said I was talking about people who play Cabal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post

Considering we don't see 143901415981751 threads with born and raised USA natives QQing about how they got banned for hacking/buying alz/scamming/botting etc. That's huge grounds saying on average we cheat less. Now I'm not saying NA don't cheat at all. I'm just saying it's substantially less compared to viets. Not to mention the Native NA players are by far the majority in this game. Like for every 1 viet there are about 4 NA natives. And you guys cheat more...just sayin....

Banned
    Considering we don't see 143901415981751 threads with born and raised USA natives QQing about how they got banned for hacking/buying alz/scamming/botting etc. That's huge grounds saying on average we cheat less. Now I'm not saying NA don't cheat at all. I'm just saying it's substantially less compared to viets. Not to mention the Native NA players are by far the majority in this game. Like for every 1 viet there are about 4 NA natives. And you guys cheat more...just sayin....
    Replace the word "viets" with "Mexicans" and that will be more accurate.

Actually less Viets in NA would be a good thing, for starters prices on crap would come down a bit. We would have like 50% less low tier war farmers thus more people in t3+ as low tiers would be boring with less players. The hacking population would decrease drastically, not to mention we would be able to understand what people say again....
    lol u think? is less viet less epic item since the most dungend famer are the viet lol they can farm dungend 24/7 trust me imao, and let me tell u did in most of the 180+ char i bet u about haft of them and the mexican about 80% is them,is they quit i bet u the server gone feel dead trust me, and let me ask you did how you know is the viet do all the hacking? hypocrite much.

lol. they are getting mass banned for what ? seems intresting XD\

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    lol. they are getting mass banned for what ? seems intresting XD\
    Are you IMuramasa the BL from elementals? You might be Raid since you have his pet or one with its name -_-

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    The server has always been in Cali they prob moving to a diff office to to budget cuts due to player decrease

As for the fobs they know they did wrong good riddance
    Budget cuts my ass. the only events they have had make them mad cash. all they do is rake in money from all the voucher buyers. thats why they kept the prepaid shop b/c they sell more voucher when they dont have a limit. they make money like a mofka.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast