Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GM_Cabal - Help us, plz

Quote Originally Posted by maxxbi View Post
    tks..cuz we also dont wanna play w u anymore garb =]]. Dont think that ur USD can solve this problem, cuz VN not have enough conditions like in US such as: ppl selling coins, UCG [the reason why they cant buy I have given out]..blah blah blah. And dont hope all Vnmese will be banned, or u jealous by losing us in world war )
    geez...plz stop....this is...
    seriously u keep making Viets look bad. And u told me to stop argue since u seriously don't even know about the rule right?. this is 2012 and u still talking about war.
    btw VietNam never joined World War tho....they never fight for other countries....u gotta learn ur country's history again tho.
    They called it VietNam War.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pham View Post
    geez...plz stop....this is...
    seriously u keep making Viets look bad. And u told me to stop argue since u seriously don't even know about the rule right?. this is 2012 and u still talking about war.
    btw VietNam never joined World War tho....they never fight for other countries....u gotta learn ur country's history again tho.
    They called it VietNam War.
    \
    ok. sry my bad. But evil...look again, who start this fight. i just wanna make this thread off. Someone donot know anything. just see hack and cheat. then they think ab Viet. why dont they think another country. Ocne again, i'm so sry u by dont follow the rule

i will help you some more bad Vietnamese )

translate :

All so slowly dies. Send a Help Desk to request his freedom if not his father's death it NA GM
    The revolt of the whole movement against GM NA

Does anyone have common sense anymore? what does free ecoins mean if you can redo it a lot? it means if you do them a lot EST will lose money,plain simple...why did EST put those free coins there? don't ask me sir...lucky i realized this before any of you,because i use to do them a lot until at one point i got 4,000+ ecoins... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

All this fobness hurts my eyes but I can't stop laughing. LOL

Oh we not know we cheat, we just fob.

LOL

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post

translate :

All so slowly dies. Send a Help Desk to request his freedom if not his father's death it NA GM
    lol =] can u stop this stupid acts . u think this gonna work? go back to ur zombie wife lol

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    Does anyone have common sense anymore? what does free ecoins mean if you can redo it a lot? it means if you do them a lot EST will lose money,plain simple...why did EST put those free coins there? don't ask me sir...lucky i realized this before any of you,because i use to do them a lot until at one point i got 4,000+ ecoins... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    bann uuuu

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    All this fobness hurts my eyes but I can't stop laughing. LOL

Oh we not know we cheat, we just fob.

LOL
    they are cheat ecoin pro, you can do 1 day get over 2 or 5k ecoin a days?

they know how fake IP
    I am so scary too!

brb go eating.....

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post

translate :

why this DOG always go to our forum to copy and paste what happening? and need google to translate. i think u live in Hawaii which mean u very good at english bro. or just a idiot Vnmese who want to act like a foreigner o.O

Quote Originally Posted by maxxbi View Post
    why this DOG always go to our forum to copy and paste what happening? and need google to translate. i think u live in Hawaii which mean u very good at english bro. or just a idiot Vnmese who want to act like a foreigner o.O
    what are you say? putang ina mo?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast