Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GM_Cabal - Help us, plz

Hybrid View

Lightbulb GM_Cabal - Help us, plz

My account has been blocked, all friend has been blocked.
    Im admin of Forum cabalvn.org, fansite of this cabal ( cabal.com)

quote an opinion from one of our admin:
    Actually round game block account of this EST is unfounded. By two odd:

1 / When ecoins free services, EST always said it does not have any liability for freecoins services and we must abide by the terms of use of the advertising company.

2 / Any offer will always find someone to advertise their company warned that if they detect the use false information to us from OFFER WALL of them or they will get back to my point that their reward.

Hence there is any reason they blocked acc free ecoins game by both services. Li is odd but the GM-style support cabalna then it certainly will not even read his ticket and close as duplicate ticket.
    i use Google trans...sr im bad english.

We know, this GM is working properly, but do this, is there a good affordable, all of us, at this forum, most users of this service (free ecoin), but GM never know, most of where these people know that if you do this, their ID will be blocked?
    Even me, I also think that, if the item free ecoin fraud, only that block the free ecoin only.
    The message to GM:
    - If there is a gift, expect GM to rethink the problem permanently block, because I think that sometimes there are legal leniency, whereas here, people do not know, but people do not know or say not guilty.
    - We came from Vietnam, play games on your land, your server, first temporarily, early, IP blocking, we have to fake to connect to the games. Then you open the IP, we are very happy about that. And now, we're having problems with block ecoin series for free. GM Mong grace, help us at this time.
    We love cabal, and would help GM.
    1 again, sincerely thank

(sorry, most of my writing here all use Google, so my poor english)

You're practically stealing money from EST by doing this, and you think that "we didn't know" excuse is going to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You're practically stealing money from EST by doing this, and you think that "we didn't know" excuse is going to work?

You could actually understand what he was saying?

Mad props.

SOUNDS LIKE A ISH ton of FOB got the ban hammer for free ecoins lolol

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

I'm sorry but can anyone tell me what a fob is? ( sorry for the nubness) all these free ecoin issues are still a bit cloudy.

FOB= Fresh off the boat.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Oh deng thanks for answering.

Banned
    ok wth is it a FOB convention on cabal this week or something? o.O

Titanium
    in VN, noone selling coin or UGC. we must buy it through paypal..and not alot ppl hav this things. what we can do excepted farming coin to play games?

Quote Originally Posted by maxxbi View Post
    in VN, noone selling coin or UGC. we must buy it through paypal..and not alot ppl hav this things. what we can do excepted farming coin to play games?
    Well, You can do with multiple ways :
    - Purchase with a legit credit card, this can be done through with your card, paypal,etc.
    - You can also buy Ultimate game card/ Gocash ONLINE ( on their website, although it still requires credit card )
    - ... or bank transfer.

The thing with the free ecoin is they gather your information that you fill in to make research. They actually pay you ( as reward your Free ecoin),therefore entering fraud information might get you in trouble. As nothing is " free" in this world, you have to exchange it in some way .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast