Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GM_Cabal - Help us, plz

Hmm how many people actually are being affected? You guys are reacting like its 70% of the viets or something wen it seems it's like 4-10 people (I can be wrong). Im very divided on this case I'm not sure what's going on, what Do theymean by abusing the system and just how many coins were "free". I think that needs to be said. If someone got like 100-1000 ecoins like this I don't think banning would b fair. However if ppl did abuse and get like 10k ecoins that's a justified ban 2 me.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    You almost made a correct, complete sentence. Try again fob.
    lol? u cant say something else ohhh i c u fob lol

Titanium
    And Cabal has gone downhill since the merge with Global and all the viets showed up. I hope they ban all of you so we don't have to deal with you guys anymore.
    tks..cuz we also dont wanna play w u anymore garb =]]. Dont think that ur USD can solve this problem, cuz VN not have enough conditions like in US such as: ppl selling coins, UCG [the reason why they cant buy I have given out]..blah blah blah. And dont hope all Vnmese will be banned, or u jealous by losing us in Vn war )
    Last edited by maxxbi; 05-03-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by curiosityFB View Post
    lol? u cant say something else ohhh i c u fob lol
    Fobs will be fobs I guess.

GM's need to exterminate all of you. It may make the server population a little lower, but it will make the game so much more enjoyable.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    Hmm how many people actually are being affected? You guys are reacting like its 70% of the viets or something wen it seems it's like 4-10 people (I can be wrong). Im very divided on this case I'm not sure what's going on, what Do theymean by abusing the system and just how many coins were "free". I think that needs to be said. If someone got like 100-1000 ecoins like this I don't think banning would b fair. However if ppl did abuse and get like 10k ecoins that's a justified ban 2 me.
    u right. But excuse me to say that, all ppl in Vnmese just farm 1k or less has already benned too, and the ppl who started this fight is megaupload [in this forum] or jacky, johnson130 [in mah forum]. He talk, speak like a Vnmese and very shy to be as Vnmese [maybe he wanna give up the original in his mud blood]. The evidence is he need google to translate english for him xD --> s.u.c.k for that poor guy.

Titanium
    Fobs will be fobs I guess.

GM's need to exterminate all of you. It may make the server population a little lower, but it will make the game so much more enjoyable.
    dont wanna mess with you anymore garbage

Quote Originally Posted by maxxbi View Post
    tks..cuz we also dont wanna play w u anymore grab =]]. Dont think that ur USD can solve this problem, cuz VN not have enough conditions like in US such as: ppl selling coins, UCG [the reason why they cant buy I have given out]..blah blah blah. And dont hope all Vnmese will be banned, or u jealous by losing us in world war )
    I have no idea how to respond, because your English is so piss poor and I don't know what you are saying.

We lost to Vietnam in a world war? There has only been 2 world wars, and I can't recall reading anywhere where the US was on the losing side of either of those.

And if you are speaking of the Vietnam war, we should have just dropped nukes on your heads and called it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxbi View Post
    dont wanna mess with you anymore garbage
    A viet calling someone else garbage is quite funny.

ye say the truth is quite funny

Titanium
    sry, i call u. not another =]]. In US, maybe i'm not anything with u by the racism in country. but i'm sure with u. In VN, u just a little thing with me in all aspects [really sure ]..so STFO and dont get a loud mouth. tks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast