Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tyrant ring

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    guess what

ca6 is me playing for 5 minutes and getting 7ap and a 6mil profit!
    go back to tera fatty.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Doesn't change that it takes at least 24 minutes of waiting time.
    i can be killing bams on tera and finish a quest within that 24min or ... Studying

i can be killing bams on tera and finish a quest within that 24min or ... Studying
    Still doesn't change that during that time people could get 18-27 dp from ft2 or 20-30 dp from MO. It's like saying that IC2 leveling is the best because you get excellent exp for 3 minutes, but it doesn't change that it takes 2-3 hours to fully take advantage of.

Banned
    It's like saying that IC2 leveling is the best because you get excellent exp for 3 minutes, but it doesn't change that it takes 2-3 hours to fully take advantage of.
    I am so happy i found someone who actually understands this. People are like whoaaaaa 1m exp per hit! i'll be 190 in no time! then 3 hours later they gained like 2 bars and got no drops

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherStylin! View Post
    yes mo is a lot better for ap/dp

i never claimed to have soloed 200 ft2 in 10min each, although i have soloed it in 20. and if u had seen the leader boards before my char was deleted u would see my name.

just because u don't know my igns doesn't mean i'm lying
    If your a mfs then I know who you are. And yes I've seen the solo time before on ft2 leaderboard. But that was like a year ago maybe longer lol..

Sig by LunaKiara*

Still doesn't change that during that time people could get 18-27 dp from ft2 or 20-30 dp from MO. It's like saying that IC2 leveling is the best because you get excellent exp for 3 minutes, but it doesn't change that it takes 2-3 hours to fully take advantage of.
    I rather not play cabal for 2hours and get massive exp for 3 minutes. But that's just me.

Forcium
    i rather not even be on cabal

i rather not even be on cabal
    :/

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherStylin! View Post
    i'm saying the gms deleted my name of the boards, i wouldn't delete a 180 in full forcy amp lol
    they usually do delete hackers off the leaderboards.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345