Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sorry GM_NA! forgive me 1 time doing this

You broke EST's terms of service, you got banned, and that's final. There is no forgiving there, you're NOT getting your accounts back. Stop spamming the forum like a bunch of retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You broke EST's terms of service, you got banned, and that's final. There is no forgiving there, you're NOT getting your accounts back. Stop spamming the forum like a bunch of retards.
    OMFG thank you. i am not the only one saying it now.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

hmmm i should think of constructive, fair and understanding to the VN population...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U GOT SERVED SON!

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Titanium
    i find that the viets btch way too much especially after they break the tos.

Banned
    Yea they do, It's like they cheat and don't expect punishments wth?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    i played this game since OB thats who i be. before we had this VN crap. you had your chance to google translate the TOS. you failed at it.
    I hate people like you, think they are the best!!! uhmmm whats that?? reminds me Racism.. asss hole

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alonis View Post
    I hate people like you, think they are the best!!! uhmmm whats that?? reminds me Racism.. asss hole
    Idiotic race card pulling at it's best. Stop cheating like a pack of retards and you would probably get some sympathy. I don't care if you're from VN, BR, NA, JP etc. You cheat you get no sympathy. In fact I personally feel all cheaters should get ip banned so you can never play cabal ever again.

That's like robbing a bank getting caught and ask to be let go ...... Lol come on now
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    Idiotic race card pulling at it's best. Stop cheating like a pack of retards and you would probably get some sympathy. I don't care if you're from VN, BR, NA, JP etc. You cheat you get no sympathy. In fact I personally feel all cheaters should get ip banned so you can never play cabal ever again.
    what the F it has to do with what i said? i dont think cheaters deserve play as well, but calling VN crap its just grose and racist! dude are u high?

alright this is enough now. I understand that you guys don't want to lose all the time and effort ou put in playing the game, but now u guys are overdoing it. Please stop it with these threads they do nothing more than ignite flame wars. I'm sorry to say that if you guys aren't unblocked after all these threads/ hd tickets, u might not ever be. It's best to just move on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast