Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry GM_NA! forgive me 1 time doing this

Sorry GM_NA! forgive me 1 time doing this

Before we use fake ip to hack ecoin, because GM NA does not inform us what is going to be hacked or not, or to trade in cash out of the VND or not alz.

We played this game is also very long, cabal NA, know how much difficult to fake ip and fake IP free ecoin pretty much to shopping for characters, accept the connection slow to create a forum for member, help each other on the same server.

Along the players together, why are you back so that we hate, is it us wrong. Because we fake the IP and know how to hack, because you do not do so, you only pay for online gaming only invisible star?

Errors can be ignored if it's for a little mistake, and this is a group of people, and lost in time ecoin is huge. GM also said the same. it is difficult to ignore the possible spread .1 ecoin hack, but this is a group of people, you can hack ecoin spread more, if this situation, we think hacking is not only popular in VN but also spread to many countries. Such companies will do business Cabal NA how sure we can clearly see.

have not seen the regulations on farm ecoin limit. Also because for us it did not protect us, have minds of some it does not matter GM NA ?

I really do not have account blocked because the case has nothing ecoin farm. But I still say, just hope people understand.

Where there who looks like slander where GM, GM asked why the farm is free coin before so that now not only that the block was.

in the opinion of VN on the forum you are:
    Request Free GM said farm Ecoin not need fake IP:
    If so, request release of GM farm ID coin. If not, ask GM why not farm VN is not fake.
    Regarding the sale = VND in the game needs to state the following
    ID no longer in use and many people want to play should sell ID. Only sold to the VN. If = alz, continue farming char, if = VND shall maintain the forum to charity.
    The four report a fraud it is only a small number and explained that
    ID can not block entire VN because a few bad

If this time we do not forgive the sins of the forum will unite vn, our demonstration server offline to see what size losses .

T.T not sure if troll. We dont need the VN your not going to kill the game if you quit. dont do sh it that common sense says not to do. no one cares. you hacked/whatever you got what you asked for. Ban. GG BRAH

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

forgive us GMs , i know that we are all wrong . but every one should have a chance , one more chance . thank you

@midgetchas14 : i dont know who u are , i dont know what wrong with you . just think a litter bit , what would u gonna do if u have the same situation like us? . Every one deserve to have a chance . i know u guys in US do not like us verymuch because u guys dont know much about us . we have to suffer a very bad connection , laggin , delaying , different languages and try to play cabal - the game that we all love it the most

I am a vietnamese person , my account has been blocked too because the ex-account owner tried to get ecoin with my character. Is that my fault?
    Btw , mmmmmmmmmm with all my plesant , GMs ! Forgive us

Quote Originally Posted by curiosityFB View Post
    forgive us GMs , i know that we are all wrong . but every one should have a chance , one more chance . thank you

@midgetchas14 : i dont know who u are , i dont know what wrong with you . just think a litter bit , what would u gonna do if u have the same situation like us? . Every one deserve to have a chance . i know u guys in US do not like us verymuch because u guys dont know much about us . we have to suffer a very bad connection , laggin , delaying , different languages and try to play cabal - the game that we all love it the most

I am a vietnamese person , my account has been blocked too because the ex-account owner tried to get ecoin with my character. Is that my fault?
    Btw , mmmmmmmmmm with all my plesant , GMs ! Forgive us
    i played this game since OB thats who i be. before we had this VN crap. you had your chance to google translate the TOS. you failed at it.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Banned
    Nope stay banned.

i wont agrue with u guys ̉̉ ̉̉ alright ? . my point is very clear .

to midgetchas : you have the right to talk w/e u want , but when u call us crap , please , look at ur self

i wont agrue with u guys ̉̉ ̉̉ alright ? . my point is very clear .

to midgetchas : you have the right to talk w/e u want , but when u call us crap , please , look at ur self
    LOL i did not call you crap update your translate. i said all you people got what you deserve. Dont they cut your hands or fingers off in your country for stealing? you people are stealing money from company's it up. you did wrong you got banned. Quit crying.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

RedOsmium
    we have to suffer a very bad connection , laggin , delaying , different languages and try to play cabal
    why play this version then go play somewhere else >.>

Titanium
    I recommend all Viet to stop posting on the NA forum as you'll only get trolled, a direct hd ticket to gms is a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I recommend all Viet to stop posting on the NA forum as you'll only get trolled, a direct hd ticket to gms is a better option.
    That wont help. if you didnt know. all the ones that are crying on forums. Have been involved in Ecoin Fraud and there tickets are being ignored b/c they send in like 10 tickets each. they need to stay banned. and they are begging to be trolled.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast