Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Need wi Guide Please

  1. #1

    Need wi Guide Please

    Tittle says all Need Wi guide :/

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45
    terra/aqua/fire lance lvl20
    stone/aqua/fire cannon lvl20
    extreme dual cannon lvl 18
    meterotite lvl18
    space collapse lvl 18
    arctic field lv20
    hail storm lv20
    vacuum lvl20
    lightning cannon lvl 20

    all of those skills except lances go in your bm2. u might need another cannon but other than that ur done
    for pvp use edc, lances, stone cannon, and sc

    done

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherStylin! View Post
    terra/aqua/fire lance lvl20
    stone/aqua/fire cannon lvl20
    extreme dual cannon lvl 18
    meterotite lvl18
    space collapse lvl 18
    arctic field lv20
    hail storm lv20
    vacuum lvl20
    lightning cannon lvl 20

    all of those skills except lances go in your bm2. u might need another cannon but other than that ur done
    for pvp use edc, lances, stone cannon, and sc

    done
    NO!
    edc met and sc are too high

    level 20 artic is a waste imo.. level 18 artic does just fine.

  5. #5
    Forcium
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,128
    meteor sc and edc 20

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    meteor sc and edc 20
    i LOLED

  7. #7
    Forcium
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,128
    Quote Originally Posted by ankoun2232 View Post
    i LOLED
    why? it's the best lvl to have those skills at. listen to me im pro

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ankoun2232 View Post
    NO!
    edc met and sc are too high

    level 20 artic is a waste imo.. level 18 artic does just fine.
    ur gay

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherStylin! View Post
    terra/aqua/fire lance lvl20
    stone/aqua/fire cannon lvl20
    extreme dual cannon lvl 18
    meterotite lvl18
    space collapse lvl 18
    arctic field lv20
    hail storm lv20
    vacuum lvl20
    lightning cannon lvl 20
    ^ I LOLED at you. Xi is right to have all 3 skills at 20. If anything meteo and edc could go 18 but SC should stay 20. It's a finisher skill. Secondly I'd trash artic field if anything level 1. I'd get chain explosion, why? have a bm2 that's at a distance

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-Up View Post
    ^ I LOLED at you. Xi is right to have all 3 skills at 20. If anything meteo and edc could go 18 but SC should stay 20. It's a finisher skill. Secondly I'd trash artic field if anything level 1. I'd get chain explosion, why? have a bm2 that's at a distance
    U must be in cd. Does ur wiz wear +6 aramid and not have the def upgrades or do u prefer to ruin ur dps and fuck over everyone else in the party for fun? And not only that but sc already only has 4 range so what's the point of taking out one of the top 5 bm2 dps skills to get 1 range further away?
    For a war wiz, yes u can keep edc, sc and meteor at 20 but as an all around wiz u can't cuz it fucks ur bm2 up and u will end up needing to use lances.

    Wow
    Last edited by AnotherStylin!; 06-04-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •