Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the best weapons for a blader? is it FATAL or Outrageous?

What is the best weapons for a blader? is it FATAL or Outrageous?

Fatal or Outrageous?

As titled

Sig Thanks to YumCookie's Sig Shop@@!!!@@
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

RedOsmium
    1 rate > 2 cd > 1 amp > 6 atk.

The rate is just my opinion, and amp will be better average damage than cd. One thing I've learned about bm3 is that it's all about crits.
    Last edited by chainlock; 05-04-2012 at 04:04 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post

The rate is just my opinion, and amp will be better average damage than cd. One thing I've learned about bm3 is that it's all about crits.
    Pretty much this

Outrageous > Fatal on bm2 and fillers
    Fatal > Outrageous on all else

I'd go with fatal now. On high def mobs, I just use bm3 instead of bm2. On low def mobs, I don't need as much amp to beat their defense, in which case crit damage becomes more effective. Get as much rate and crit damage as possible, with maybe some amp as a side.

if it's about the weps, i'd go 1 fatal, 1 7amp

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post

this rolls out to be right sept for the attk part. i see attk more as 5 than 6 but then again 1 isnt much btw...why do i have more deff than a 180 bl????? not trolling at all just trying to figure some things out.
    Against all odds

Quote Originally Posted by Dakk View Post
    this rolls out to be right sept for the attk part. i see attk more as 5 than 6 but then again 1 isnt much btw...why do i have more deff than a 180 bl????? not trolling at all just trying to figure some things out.
    coz someone prefer to use a 40/7 bluestine helm rather than 36cdi sigmetal
    coz someone prefer to use shadow tita armor 10-11amp rather than sigmetal/forcium with 7amp
    damage>def

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakk View Post
    that's like asking why does he have better cd, amp and rate than you. first thing you focus on is damage, defense comes later

Im going for damage but also a high crit. what should i use?

death1991-BL
    BloodHorde- Retired GM (ogplanet cabal)

Amp always > deathblow imo because in the crafting order, amp is harder to craft than deathblow.
    Considering a forcium weapon +15, 36% C.DMG vs. 7% Amp/20% C.DMG I would take the amp one.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Amp always > deathblow imo because in the crafting order, amp is harder to craft than deathblow.
    Considering a forcium weapon +15, 36% C.DMG vs. 7% Amp/20% C.DMG I would take the amp one.
    Use a damage calculator, because that's not a very good way to look at the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast