Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what the GM_Kato why you closed my Thread

what the GM_Kato why you closed my Thread

you dont want forgive us.why? are you ing

dis con mẹ tụi mày mấy thằng GM chó đẻ . mấy mày chết cho xong , sống làm ǵ trong khi tụi tao giúp tụi mày có rất nhiều người vô chơi cái server chó đẻ này . Chẳng qua cái tṛ rừng cây dọa khỉ thôi
    tạm biệt GM tồi . Chắc tụi mày chẳng hiểu tao nói gi đâu ( đồ ngu ) cũng chẳng cần translate chi cho mệt

Last edited by photphat; 05-04-2012 at 11:58 PM.

lol.....idk what to say now....
    hmm

Hit me baby one more time <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pham View Post
    hmm

Right click. Google translate..... Chrome ftw

you dont want us.why Forgive? ing are you dis these guys mothers GM pocket . done much for you die, what to do in life when one of us you helped us a lot of people playing the server invisible this . It is just a game threatened monkey forest only bad bye GM. Make us you did not understand where I say something (stupid) do not need to translate more tired what the GM_Kato why you closed my thread

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by photphat View Post
    you dont want forgive us.why? are you ing

dis con mẹ tụi mày mấy thằng GM chó đẻ . mấy mày chết cho xong , sống làm ǵ trong khi tụi tao giúp tụi mày có rất nhiều người vô chơi cái server chó đẻ này . Chẳng qua cái tṛ rừng cây dọa khỉ thôi
    tạm biệt GM tồi . Chắc tụi mày chẳng hiểu tao nói gi đâu ( đồ ngu ) cũng chẳng cần translate chi cho mệt

you is not from vietnam,u just want troll.
    zRoRoz

Last edited by hellangel0504; 05-05-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    Right click. Google translate..... Chrome ftw

you dont want us.why Forgive? ing are you dis these guys mothers GM pocket . done much for you die, what to do in life when one of us you helped us a lot of people playing the server invisible this . It is just a game threatened monkey forest only bad bye GM. Make us you did not understand where I say something (stupid) do not need to translate more tired what the GM_Kato why you closed my thread
    Lmao! this kills me

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pham View Post
    hmm

Why u leave deathblow ??

Titanium
    Just ignore him...

so there's a conspiracy against vnese players led by a vnese lmao.

We are a community vn cabal online gaming, but he is not a block as the few people like you but I also understand your feelings. I just want to help you with the ability we have, we can not account for such loss is, though we do not lose money, but took pains to know how fake IP and hack ecoin added to the train level, I hope you will understand. I think by the time the first thread I opened, I said what's wrong? GM Well, that guy that block your thread. I have a guy you blocked it, it does not understand why her brother blocked the gamer has not blocked the little chatter if you want to keep the flood along the dead, vn people have solidarity, did not you? so that why these guys are not laughing block ladder blocking, so it too much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast