Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I got scammed and i need help

Scammer >:O my alze T_T Gm's plz help i send 1 ticket i have alot Screen shot in trade in all

i have sent the ticket to gm already , but i have not recieved a reply from gms yet . please help us

Banned
    thats how gms roll they work very slow then the scammer gets away just look at zosi incompetent gms couldnt catch him for so long and even still 99% of people didnt get nothing back the history of our waste gm go back very far.

ps im sorry if i offended you gms but the truth can hurt dont shoot the messenger.

with the money that he has scammed from us . i think that he will buy some stuff to erase the envidence that he scammed us . please help us gms

That's why you get a middleman that you both know and trust. Not some random friend of the person trying to trade with you. If that doesn't raise any red flags, I don't know what does.

- Retired
    - Retired

i know that was my mistake . i just hope gms can help me to figure out this problem . i think that he is gonna use this way to scam more people . please becareful and dont make a mistake like me .

Dont truth in people you cant go to thier house and break thier wondows lol. Seroriously this kind of scam will never end if you belive in a 3rd no matter what. Better wait the reply of the ticket
    Cenari

A good general not only sees the way to victory, he also knows when victory is impossible.

thank for all the advice , i hope i will get the reply soon

Quote Originally Posted by GodCloud View Post
    Dont truth in people you cant go to thier house and break thier wondows lol. Seroriously this kind of scam will never end if you belive in a 3rd no matter what. Better wait the reply of the ticket
    Jesus christ dude, fix your signature size. Thats extremely excessive.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Jesus christ dude, fix your signature size. Thats extremely excessive.
    Indeed

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast