Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bm3

bm3

hi guys, as my nickname says .. im from eu

we are getting the bm3 update tomorrow, and if you guys can share any fast ways to get bm3 i would be really happy and grateful.

ty!

Depends how much alz you have and how your economy works.

If you are ina guild that can complete MO's. use the MO chapter, gives 5 clones each. otherwise try to farm/buythe ic1 minos ones, takes less than an hour per 3 clones. so u can get 6-9 clones in 1 run depending how strong and fast you are

well i got about 3b alz... and umm yeah alz aint the problem :P

if you can tell me, tell me about the chapters, what kinda drop rate do they have .. like if i were to camp in MF for 1-2 hrs is there a fix of getting 100% 1 or.. are they rarer :P?

RedOsmium
    The fastest way is grinding and hope you get the chapters to drop. It's extremely random, I've done 3 days without a drop and then had 3 drop the next day in 1 hour. In NA the outpost chapters were the cheapest per clone since a lot of people find the dungeon hard still.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

what about premium dx dungeons, chapters in there are hard to get? since the reward is 5 clones after you finish it. should be great. :P

Quote Originally Posted by euplayer View Post
    what about premium dx dungeons, chapters in there are hard to get? since the reward is 5 clones after you finish it. should be great. :P
    We don't have premium dx's.. But yes the regular dx's worked great for me I got about 8-10 clones per hour doing dx hards.

Sig by LunaKiara*

oo thats nice! how many did you make if you remember ? :3

Got a majority of mine from MO. The rest were from the Hard DX's, especially Harzardous Valley. Harzardous Valley was nice b/c not only is it easy to complete on hard and you get 3 clones, but the EXP in there is phenomenal.

RedOsmium
    I'd personally say go to Hazardous Valley. Can be hard depending on your class and gear, but I didn't find it too difficult as a blader once I knew what to do. If you can't do that, DO MO ones (5 clones) or solo some aos1/2/ic1/2/fi ones, they aren't too difficult to do solo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast