Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: bm3

  1. #11
    Osmium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Land Down Under
    Posts
    588
    I personally grinded to 184 and got 90% of the stones required for fatal 1-2-3. I bought the last 18 stones cause i got bored of PI. No need to waste alz when u can kill 2 birds with 1 stone and gain levels while getting stone quests



    HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by euplayer View Post
    hi guys, as my nickname says .. im from eu

    we are getting the bm3 update tomorrow, and if you guys can share any fast ways to get bm3 i would be really happy and grateful.

    ty!
    Sir...last time i visit EU forum and u guys was like .... "eww, american" "let's go destroy some Arabian countries and get all the petrol" "go away u american" etc...
    Now u guys come here asking for help


    gg
    Last edited by Tom Pham; 05-06-2012 at 07:10 PM.

  3. #13
    Shadow Titanium Dynamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pham View Post
    Sir...last time i visit EU forum and u guys was like .... "eww, american" "let's go destroy some Arabian countries and get all the petrol" "go away u american" etc...
    Now u guys come here asking for help


    gg
    Thats if you go anywhere lol not just a cabal forum

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
    Thats if you go anywhere lol not just a cabal forum
    Europe is jealous of our swagger.

  5. #15
    Osmium Midgetchas14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by euplayer View Post
    oo thats nice! how many did you make if you remember ? :3
    for about 3 weeks to a month i was getting like 10 chapters a day from the brannys in MF then the one update messed up the drop rate.


    Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

  6. #16
    How much time did ur GMs need to add ep8 and start the server again?!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by XxDidkoxX View Post
    How much time did ur GMs need to add ep8 and start the server again?!
    its been 7 hours now.. they just gave us an UNOFFICIAL NOTICE thats its not gonna be on for atleast 2-3 hrs :P so yeah.. probably wont be able to play today xd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •