Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: somebody help me :O

Trainee
    San Jose, Bulacan, Philippines, Philippines

Unhappy somebody help me :O

man.. help desk didn't reply to my report its been 1month and i already filed 3 tickets and unfortunately no ticket have been answered. . my character has been blocked for the first time and i want to have it back to me.. I heard that if I file ticket and w8 for 10days the account can now be release.. also someone told me that banned accounts can be bail out as I said earlier it was my first time to be banned but the service is temporary disable i wonder why???? cen anyone here can help me please...

Banned
    No thats not true, Gm's unblock accounts by determining if you were undeserving of one in the first place. If it's been a month and non of your tickets have been answered and you're still blocked then either A. They have been and you just didn't check or B. your account has been deemed worthy of a ban.

Trainee
    I always check my filed tickets day and night and all I wanted is to get a reply from their agents so that I will know what to do.. I dont think that my account will be banned forever coz I ask ppl who get perma ban, when they filed tickets agent reply to them immediately thats why Im wondering why dont they reply to my tickets..

Banned
    If it says 'ticket closed' then they responded to them.

Trainee
    its always says "awaiting for agent reply" . . .its odd, why its been so long for them to answer tickets today... maybe their agent have been go vacation or what?? sooooo inconvenience for players ((

Quote Originally Posted by voncheng View Post
    man.. help desk didn't reply to my report its been 1month and i already filed 3 tickets and unfortunately no ticket have been answered. . my character has been blocked for the first time and i want to have it back to me.. I heard that if I file ticket and w8 for 10days the account can now be release.. also someone told me that banned accounts can be bail out as I said earlier it was my first time to be banned but the service is temporary disable i wonder why???? cen anyone here can help me please...
    If you really are from that Location you have indicated, then that could be the reason why they blocked your account.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Trainee
    @mamamiayoe what do you mean? look.. manny ppl aside from me experiencing tickets delay for almost 2 months and their cases is different from me but have the same problem where tickets have not yet been resolve...

Banned
    You're in the Philippines The Philippines has their own cabal server.

http://cabal.e-games.com.ph/