Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: No Troll... Mait extended, info in thread.

No Troll... Mait extended, info in thread.

"We are truly sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, we require further testing before we can complete the Server Relocation. We regret to inform you that we are extending the maintenance until 03:00 PM (CABAL Time/PST) today. "

Source = facebook

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Titanium
    dam dam nnnnnnnnnoooooooooo I want to play and

Quote Originally Posted by larazz View Post
    "we are truly sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, we require further testing before we can complete the server relocation. We regret to inform you that we are extending the maintenance until 03:00 pm (cabal time/pst) today. "

source = facebook

lol

Shadow Titanium
    did they do something to forums as well? ever since a little after m/a started i havent been able to go to general discussion =/ i can view it on my other computer but on my main desktop its sending me to a facebook page that says, "You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive." anyone know how to fix it? :x

there doing "stuff" the page on the launcher keeps goign away adn coming back
    try it again in a few minutes
    if that does not help, i had this problem

...i could not get to cabal.com without making a facebook account, once i created an account it let me view cabal.com on both computers, even after facebook was logged out, i only had to make the one account on 1 pc
    for both pc's to connect to cabal.com with out the facebook redirect

Shadow Titanium
    its not on the cabal.com site its on actual forums, when i click on the general discussion part of the forums it redirects me

Shake that boooooooooooooooooooooty