Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Different Perspective

Banned
    berserk thats the thing though as apon already said they can give them all a chance to pay back some money irreversible perma ban makes no sense

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by AP0N View Post
    I have no clue what that meant

And maybe you got lucky or maybe your still gonna get banned soon, it didn't happen in a day that we all did. So don't push your luck ^^
    last time i did free ecoin was around fall 2011, but its ok if i get banned, doesnt matter to me much ^-^

GEZ no one got my post about May 15th!?

oh well more fun for me I guess :P The world will still spin even if I don't get banned, s though since I just got my BM3 xD

Shadow Titanium
    GEZ no one got my post about May 15th!?

oh well more fun for me I guess :P The world will still spin even if I don't get banned, s though since I just got my BM3 xD
    ya you talk about that d3, but not everyone looking forward to it, guild wars 2 coming

Titanium
    what Ap0n said was what the Viet trying to say with their google translated english. Which is the reason why they get trolled alot, if they can type a neet essay like u do, then i might have been different. Now about the ecoin thing, u've only understood 1/2 of these services.

According to one of the admins of our Viet forum, the complex situations are the result of a service called support offer from the Payment OffersWall (SuperReward/PeanutLab..). There are situations when u have completed the offers but no ecoins are given to u. That's when you use this service. To be applicable for this service, you have to send an email or something which confirms that u have completed the offer to SuperReward/PeanutLab. Once SuperReward/PeanutLab recieved and confirm ur email, u get your ecoins.

Here is where the fraudulent activities come in. I don't know how but somehow people managed to trick SuperReward/peanut lab into believing that they have completed the offer but haven't recieved the ecoins. Once confirmed that u have completed the offers, SuperReward/PeanutLab will pay u the ecoins.

Remember that SuperReward/PeanutLab is just the place where offer providers put their offers. They're not responsible for paying u ecoins unless u use the service mentioned.

The final ecoins u received are not from the offer providers BUT from SuperReward/PeanutLab. After a while, SuperReward/PeanutLab will work with the offer providers to get their money back. When the offer provides refuse to pay SuperReward/PeanutLab their money, that's when the problem starts.

SuperReward/PeanutLab will then work will Est. about this issue, and of course we all knew the results.
    Last edited by Lily; 05-10-2012 at 04:06 AM.

Titanium
    btw, sorry its so long...

Got into the essay writing mode last night; gotta love finals week.
    If everything u said are true, then i'm sorry that u got caught in this mess caused by a few individuals.

bump

for GM

I personnally think alot of those free ecoin services are actualy where people get hacked from. Just saiyan. It's better to not try the free and jsut buy in game from the alz buyers (voucher sellers).

Instead of complaining that you got blocked from attempting risky free surveys, you should just not worry about it. There's plenty of ppl that make do in the game without e-coins.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

As stated by GM Lorkan in the stickied thread in this section "If you have been blocked as a result of this investigation, and you have not exploited Free e-Coin offers, We strongly suggest submitting a help desk ticket. We will investigate your specific case, and if we are able to determine that the questionable Free e-Coin Offer activity is not fraudulent, your account will be unblocked immediately."

I know sorry if it seemed like I was complaining and not sending a ticket. (already sent 1)

I was just trying to get the opinions of a/the GM(s) about their take on the free eCoin companies and being banned for their mistakes. Also, if a better/fair punishment (if that even applies to innocent people -.-) should be just charging the eCoins to their account and giving them like a day to pay it off or something? (IDK :P)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast