Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Third time in a row failed on 2nd slot of my forcium greatsword

Third time in a row failed on 2nd slot of my forcium greatsword

Is it really 81% chance to succeed?

I mean I keep using up all of my alz -- then farm for a few days and get enough to buy a scroll(they run like 40 million)(10 force cores -- a million)(28 million for the attempt) then watch as I am broke again and it comes up fail.

If they had enhanced force cores, I would probably buy one at this point. (Who am I kidding -- there is no probably about it).

unless it's pc dmg, don't sweat it out

here's the supposed drill in such (almost impossible) situation:

A. 2 clean slots ---

1. put cd in 1st, then random 2nd (hope to get cr)*

B. 1 amp(14%) slot, 2nd slot clean ---

1. random 2nd (if u don't have highest cr scroll; chances are u don't^^) *

for both:

2. extend with sehh (if u manage to get ahold of one)

* 3. if 2nd slot is crap, slot 3rd with minimum success to fail 3rd and delete 2nd stat. Start all over with 2nd and 3rd slots open once more

......if 2nd slot is CR (it's a miracle! by sheer luck or hax^^), then upgrade your gs to +15 (lawl, so your success rate for 3rd slot is 100%!, or closer to it).

4. slot cd in 3rd slot (needless to say, if u fail this, u lose cr 2nd again!) and you will either have:

A. 14 cr / 80 cd
    or
    B. 14 amp / 14 cr / 56 cd

forci GS which, either way, is most epic!

GL!
    Last edited by Andrea; 05-09-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    unless it's pc dmg, don't sweat it out

here's the supposed drill in such (almost impossible) situation:

A. 2 clean slots ---

1. put cd in 1st, then random 2nd (hope to get cr)*

B. 1 amp(14%) slot, 2nd slot clean ---

1. random 2nd (if u don't have highest cr scroll; chances are u don't^^) *

for both:

2. extend with sehh (if u manage to get ahold of one)

* 3. if 2nd slot is crap, slot 3rd with minimum success to fail 3rd and delete 2nd stat. Start all over with 2nd and 3rd slots open once more

......if 2nd slot is CR (it's a miracle! by sheer luck or hax^^), then upgrade your gs to +15 (lawl, so your success rate for 3rd slot is 100%!, or closer to it).

4. slot cd in 3rd slot (needless to say, if u fail this, u lose cr 2nd again!) and you will either have:

A. 14 cr / 80 cd
    or
    B. 14 amp / 14 cr / 56 cd

forci GS which, either way, is most epic!

GL!
    Is this your attempt to show off your knowledge or something?
    Cuz last time I've checked, your response doesn't have anything to do with his issue.

Like most things you have to complain to have them work out...

4th time was finally the charm... (I now have at least a passable weapon -- +9 Forcium Greatsword slotted 40% crit damage that is also +6 amp. Ran around with that with an open slot and 20% crit (which was identical to the sword I was upgrading from without the extra slot (it was a +9 forc gs 20% cd of amp). While the bargain turned into a project and less of a bargain (started no plusses both slots empty) -- at least it is now relatively done.

Point is I now should be able to not be utterly embarrassed by equipment when trying to group and I might be able to finish ICU in a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakamon View Post
    Is this your attempt to show off your knowledge or something?
    Cuz last time I've checked, your response doesn't have anything to do with his issue.
    then why don't u address his issue then lol

don't shoot the messenger (when u don't get the message urself)

...and if u read carefully, therein lies somewhere the answer to his questions.

for the op, well whatever floats ur boat i guess. grats

Banned
    then why don't u address his issue then lol

don't shoot the messenger (when u don't get the message urself)

...and if u read carefully, therein lies somewhere the answer to his questions.

for the op, well whatever floats ur boat i guess. grats
    You started rambling on about making a 14 amp 80 cd forci gs. FORCI This guy says it takes him a few days to make 40mil, where did you figure he would be able to afford a pc forci gs with amp in slot and a sehh? I seriously doubt you've even seen that stuff linked don't go rambling like you know what you're talking about.

Shadow Titanium
    He's just complaining that every time he tries to slot crit dmg on his 2slot forci gs and puts 10fchh in there for that 81% success chance he keeps failing. At the same time he has to farm 40m for a crit dmg scroll to enchant the slot and its costing him. I dont know how someone could get from that to talking about extending to amp and sehh rofl. This is cabal, where luck will always prevail regardless of success chance

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    I seriously doubt you've even seen that stuff linked don't go rambling like you know what you're talking about.
    told him it's almost impossible

just an added knowledge i guess, and yep i iknow what i'm talking about

and yea i see daiks and sehh whatnot and could count them with one hand, and the only thing better than 80 cd gs if u must go forci is a 14/56.
    anything less is not even worth the slotting much less upgrading lol. so there. but he wouldn't listen, let him do then whatever he wants to

ps: i could understand ur jumping on me like this 'cuz i see frustrations written all over your reply as well lol, didn't say i made one (well maybe lower tiers, yeah) but that's the only way to go on forcis if u want the best. Again added knowledge. Don't fret too much on my response. Peace.
    Last edited by Andrea; 05-10-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Banned
    told him it's almost impossible

just an added knowledge i guess, and yep i iknow what i'm talking about

and yea i see daiks and sehh whatnot and could count them with one hand, and the only thing better than 80 cd gs if u must go forci is a 14/56.
    anything less is not even worth the slotting much less upgrading lol. so there. but he wouldn't listen, let him do then whatever he wants to

ps: i could understand ur jumping on me like this 'cuz i see frustrations written all over your reply as well lol, didn't say i made one (well maybe lower tiers, yeah) but that's the only way to go on forcis if u want the best. Again added knowledge. Don't fret too much on my response. Peace.
    You are literally...too stupid to insult...

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    You are literally...too stupid to insult...
    l2read first...i didn't post anything about 14 amp/ 80 cd lol...u did. u r the one worthy of insulting but i didn't