Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quitting due to hack

Angry Quitting due to hack

Hi everyone its me, AbsoluteGoddess

Yeah well Im quitting because I got hack. About my 5th time now. It was fun playing with you guys (Cabal community) and well it was fun. I'm going to miss alot of players. Change your sub password and password everyday. Someone was able to figure out 0143Love and then my sub-pw which was 8958.

I have a feeling it was CheeseCakee because he was the only one who knew my info and I knew his but just because I dumped him because he was being an ignorant little kid, bothering me when I asked to be left alone, he'd stoop this low to hack me? Well all i gotta say is, Good luck hope you have a nice day.

Im going to miss you Rastan/Lacard, (max rate ftw) , Jeazyyy ;], EIYon, and so many more. Well have a good day and dont trust him.

ALSO I AM WITHDRAWING ALL SALES POST SO DONT BOTHER PMING ME. Lost 5b+, I am not restarting

bye bye btw why dont you change all your details because if your quitting and he knwos ur details it means that your giving him your account too
    Last edited by ELBOB; 05-14-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Ehh i might not quit due to some things.....

didnt you change ur login user name when u transferred from OGP or is this recent

Banned
    But you and cheese were two of the 12 people on my buddy list T^T

she said shes not quitting so your not lossing anybody

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Goddess View Post

I have a feeling it was CheeseCakee because he was the only one who knew my info and I knew his but just because I dumped him because he was being an ignorant little kid, bothering me when I asked to be left alone, he'd stoop this low to hack me?
    When you give someone your account information and they use it to steal all of your stuff. That does not mean you got hacked. It means you trusted the wrong person and got ripped off. Sorry but I am tired of people who do not take responsibility for there actions. This is why I do not share my account with anyone. Family, girlfriend, NOBODY!!!
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

she said she had a feeling it was her friend doesnt mean he did steal her things

Hey meng I don't has the stuff q.q also I don't has acc info so gg.
    Last edited by CheeseCakee; 05-14-2010 at 10:30 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast