Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Quitting due to hack

Aha you guys see what you did, you made him mad again and he stripped my gear again -__- After I change my email pw, security question, my sub-pw, my password. He was able to still get it... You see that? Big loser hacking people.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAlpha View Post
    no comment, sorry u got hacked tho
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAlpha View Post
    b-but, im not trolling! i was jus giving me comment T__T
    Cool story brah

Banned
    Lexy? He'll give you your gears back, just talk to him again. Thats really messed up CC T.T...............

Banned
    tl;dr

Banned
    o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    When you give someone your account information and they use it to steal all of your stuff. That does not mean you got hacked. It means you trusted the wrong person and got ripped off. Sorry but I am tired of people who do not take responsibility for there actions. This is why I do not share my account with anyone. Family, girlfriend, NOBODY!!!
    I agree with Athian. As it is sad that your account keeps getting taken over you should never share information with anyone, not even your family. It is the same as getting a tattoo of your spouse's name, if you get a divorce you still have to pay for that tattoo to be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Goddess View Post
    tl;dr
    I think you misunderstand.

1st of all why tell someone ur info? 2nd why still use the same account after being hacked over 2 times? if it was me, if my acc got hacked 2 times already id quit that account. and make a new one instead.

well thats pretty stupid of you. laters.

guys I'm trading +9 bl sig suit for +9 fb sig boots, couple days left. I know there's bl's out there that want one.

Maybe u should format? I thought u couldn't change emails since est took over... I apologize if they changed this feature.
    Last edited by catastrophe; 05-16-2010 at 10:49 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    guys I'm trading +9 bl sig suit for +9 fb sig boots, couple days left. I know there's bl's out there that want one.

Maybe u should format? I thought u couldn't change emails since est took over... I apologize if they changed this feature.
    rofl

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456