Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Return of Panda event?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Exp events do count. Unless you don't use them, that's your fault.
    i wonder are you a secret gm since your always trying to cover for them?

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Sorry but no an exp "bonus" is not an event. If you go to cabals main page you can look at previous events and I'm pretty sure none of them say weekend bonus event. The last "event" ended January 18th and we've yet to see one since.
    fully agree

no, you're point was that exp can't be an event. If you don't think something extra isn't an event, then nothing they ever do is an event. And therefore by your logic, event's don't exist.

Now that's getting off topic in the first place. My original topic was about if we should have the panda event again or not. I asked a yes or no question. Not a This other thing isn't an event. If you can't answer a simple yes or no, then don't answer.

Hey just wanted to get a tab on who all wants this. Was talking to a GM the other day and i mentioned the panda event, and they asked if everyone was interested in having it again. If my memory recalls correctly, it usually was around this time of year or at the start of summer.

So what do you think?
    original post

Quote Originally Posted by JallehBeenz View Post
    I just want some kind of event that isnt cash shop centric, exp bonus doens't count as an event... So yus! bring on dem pandas.
    deviation starter.

Quote Originally Posted by noobman View Post
    i wonder are you a secret gm since your always trying to cover for them?

fully agree
    No. Do you realize that they do alot for us for a FREE to play game? And yet you complain (not you specifically, just general)?
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 05-11-2012 at 02:52 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Yes

aw you quoted me twice, thanks <3. Not sure why my comment fractured your ass so much, GMs won't give you free stuff for standing up for them. Also don't assume I didnt abuse the last exp bonus to hit 170. Calling an exp bonus an event is lazy, that's my opinion.

Pandas are endangered. What's wrong with you people?.

Banned
    No. Do you realize that they do alot for us for a FREE to play game? And yet you complain (not you specifically, just general)?
    sorry but regardless of whether the game is free to play or not I expect 10 times more from them. It's not like they're all volunteering to work for us, they still get paid as much as any gm for a p2p game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123