Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: the necessary defense (t3 and beyond!)

the necessary defense (t3 and beyond!)

just got 120 on my fa, and i have a question about defense. i have titanium boots and bluestin gloves with 7 amp, but this makes my defense barely crack 600. should i sell the two and maybe pick up some 5 amp terragrace boots/ gloves, or will i be able to survive with such a low amt of defense? Thank you

...honestly, i think it depends on how well you can run away lol, ive seen people with low defence survive well just for the simple fact they can back out and heal, i myself have about 780 defence on my 139 FA...i handle myself pretty well
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Scrap the titanium and blustin for at least shadow titaniu. If not, save for osm if you can hold out with the tit/blustin and survive places. To be honest, when i was a lower level having low defense taught me how to play the role of FA (heals/ranging. I have 866 defense now but it could be much lower with no problem. But i guess to answer your question, in my opinion, No: llosing 4 amp is not worth a little defense boost. Considering you would only gain 30 or so extra. Stit is ideal for now for your level, but keep your eyes out for decent priced 7amp osm grade and up.

Shadow Titanium
    sig+15 or go home

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    ...honestly, i think it depends on how well you can run away lol, ive seen people with low defence survive well just for the simple fact they can back out and heal, i myself have about 780 defence on my 139 FA...i handle myself pretty well
    i do agree with Seul, it does depends on how well u can escape from mobs and survive but try to get your def at least 700+ (i know its still low) or as much as u can get.. FA got range soo thats your advantage for trying to escape with low def and remember BM3 is a must have for t3 or your dead.. lol gud luck!