Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: SGH ECH and UCH

Shadow Titanium

SGH ECH and UCH

Just a quick question.

When using SGH, for degradation not to go down two spots, does it have to be all ECH or can you use a combination of like 1 ECH and 4 UCH when going from +12 to +13

Banned
    i believe the purpose of sgh is not to go down grade if u fail. doesnt matter wat core u use lol

Shadow Titanium
    USE ALL Enhance cores otherwise when fail u waste 2 SGH !!!!! cos normal cores when fail it fail down by 2. enhance cores only fail down by 1.

Banned
    because both of those answers confused me, heres a straight answer

use only ech when upgrading with sgh
    Last edited by AnotherStylin!; 05-11-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherStylin! View Post
    use only ech when upgrading with sgh
    this

Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    USE ALL Enhance cores otherwise when fail u waste 2 SGH !!!!! cos normal cores when fail it fail down by 2. enhance cores only fail down by 1.
    and that

which made me wonder way way back when they took away the enhancers. So our farmed cores just became more 'risky' cuz of -2 SGH fail possibilities. And u have to buy their own enhanced cores from the cs. that's small wonder. more player expenses, happier est^^

Quote Originally Posted by imback View Post
    i believe the purpose of sgh is not to go down grade if u fail. doesnt matter wat core u use lol
    how wrong u r bud but wb just the same

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    and that

which made me wonder way way back when they took away the enhancers. So our farmed cores just became more 'risky' cuz of -2 SGH fail possibilities. And u have to buy their own enhanced cores from the cs. that's small wonder. more player expenses, happier est^^

how wrong u r bud but wb just the same
    so ur saying safegaurds wont work if you dont use specific types of cores? wrong. He was right, just not specific.

Actually he is wrong, because if you fail using normal cores it WILL go down, because the safeguard only prevents one level of degradation, and using normal cores you can fail 2+.

- Retired
    - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Coincidence? View Post
    so ur saying safegaurds wont work if you dont use specific types of cores? wrong. He was right, just not specific.
    lemme spell it out...his "doesnt matter wat core u use" is all wrong cuz it matters that u use the correct ones (not that i have seen sgl or sgm or sghh yet). But it's so obvious we're talking about 'high' cores here seeing as the only ones made available so far are sgh's; and it matters so much whether u use ech or uch for the reason I even quoted from someone (and that u shoulda read first before assuming anything and/or coming up with a rebuttal, lol). sheesh, intiendes ahora?