Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blocked account

Quote Originally Posted by CEREALKILA View Post
    hey idiots i did that already or i would not have posted here. If i was in seireitei it would be an automatic unblock, and i would be apologized to by the gms and everyone knows this
    You really don't understand anything about a guild do you. I've been in Sei, and I saw nothing abnormal from any other guild I've been in. And I can tell you I've been in other well known "legit" guilds. They run things differently in the guild sure, but they do NOT get any privileges over other players in the game. I've seen it first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    The bigger question is why would you post this here instead of sending a helpdesk ticket.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    LMAO if i was in seireitei TROLOLOLOL automatic unblock? what's so special about sei?
    Nothing. He's just another hater because they recruited alot of the strongest players long ago, and retain that strength. It's not their fault that strong ppl like to join other strong ppl.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by AP0N View Post
    lol a guildie got banned for receiving 47m from a friend that I heard about last night.... fail EST/GMs lets just ban innocent random people, that'll surely keep the Cabal population.
    Ikr, my 2 guildies whom i sent like 10m after i sold the rw3 also got blocked. gg GMs )

ok gms why would my acct get blocked randomly when i dont do anything wrong in the game, also another person i know just got blocked randomly also. you need to look into this right away because u are going to have some pissed off ppl if u dont fix this bull
    you might be one of those person who troll on free ecoins in Superrewards
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

ok gms why would my acct get blocked randomly when i dont do anything wrong in the game, also another person i know just got blocked randomly also. you need to look into this right away because u are going to have some pissed off ppl if u dont fix this bull
    I'm right there with yuh bruthuh!

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    LMAO if i was in seireitei TROLOLOLOL automatic unblock? what's so special about sei?
    ask their groupys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12