Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blocked account

blocked account

ok gms why would my acct get blocked randomly when i dont do anything wrong in the game, also another person i know just got blocked randomly also. you need to look into this right away because u are going to have some pissed off ppl if u dont fix this bull

The bigger question is why would you post this here instead of sending a helpdesk ticket.

Banned
    kwitcherbichin Make a Hd Ticket

hey idiots i did that already or i would not have posted here. If i was in seireitei it would be an automatic unblock, and i would be apologized to by the gms and everyone knows this

Shadow Titanium
    lul the gms are just gonna say to send a Hd Ticket so posting this was a waste of effort

Quote Originally Posted by CEREALKILA View Post
    hey idiots i did that already or i would not have posted here. If i was in seireitei it would be an automatic unblock, and i would be apologized to by the gms and everyone knows this
    LMAO if i was in seireitei TROLOLOLOL automatic unblock? what's so special about sei?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

did you use the stupid free eCoin thing? Good luck if you did, still waiting for GMs...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CEREALKILA View Post
    Hey looks it's another envious sped.

Titanium
    nah, u probably got blocked 7 days due to "illegal alz activities". I sent 250m from selling a rw3 to my friend and we both got block ^^, even though i submitted the screenshot of me receiving the alz from selling the rw3 in AH in the HD, this is what i get:

Greetings,

We are truly sorry that this issue has occurred. Unfortunately, your account will remain blocked until the full duration of a Temporary Block has been completed. Please wait patiently until the Temporary Block duration expires.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Aries

lol a guildie got banned for receiving 47m from a friend that I heard about last night.... fail EST/GMs lets just ban innocent random people, that'll surely keep the Cabal population.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast