Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Reactivated Account Problem

Exclamation Reactivated Account Problem

After a couple of months I decided to play cabal again. I went to cabal website and try to sign in. A message popped up and says my account needs to be reactivated. I followed the steps they told me to reactivate it. I went to my email and clicked on the mail they sent me. It says
    Thank you for participating in the password reset campaign of CABAL Online NA (Global) Service.
    To proceed with password change, please click the link below.

I clicked on the linked and successfully changed my password and reactivated my account. Then I played cabal for a couple of hours. The next day I tried to sign in to the game and I couldn't get in. So I went to the cabal webpage and try if I could sign in there. It freaking turned out that I freaking can't get in. And then I clicked on (Forgot ID/Password button) I filled out the forgot your password? section, then when I clicked submit this popped up under my email address : (!) Please enter a valid e-mail. I don't get why my email address is not valid! I can't Freaking PLAY CABAL ANYMORE!!! I NEED HELP TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK

Thank you for your time O_O

byebye.
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose