Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50% wexp bonus

Some people just wanna watch the world burn lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Uhhh I had to google it? I thought the definition of ignorance was learned in the 4th grade.

You can try and spin it however you want. Fact remains, you were ignorant on the subject.

Enjoy kiddo.
    nothing is being spun here, find a way to disprove my last point and you win

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherStylin! View Post
    nothing is being spun here, find a way to disprove my last point and you win
    I already won. You are just to ignorant to realize it.

Banned
    I already won. You are just to ignorant to realize it.
    my last point still stands so no, you haven't

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherStylin! View Post
    my last point still stands so no, you haven't
    Ignorance is bliss. Isn't that what your sig use to say? It's quite apropo

He explained it perfectly. You were just too ignorant to know how Wexp worked.
    Since you're obviously very well informed, please explain to me how "he explained it perfectly."
    16x 1.5(150score) = 204 wexp with 50 or 60% bonus wexp

What's 16? What's 1.5? And in what universe is 16x1.5(150) = 204?

And please be less ignorant and actually understand what ignorance means. It doesn't just mean lacking in knowledge. It's a condescending term that describes a person who doesn't purposefully seek knowledge/the truth, and instead is complacent with what he thinks he knows. AnotherStylin was simply told the wrong way of wexp calculation. He was misguided/wrongly taught. Upon discovery of the error, if he was like, oh well whatever I'll just settle with less wexp, then that would be ignorance. But the fact he posted about it and asked questions clearly demonstrates that he isn't ignorant and wants to know the truth.

Sorry about the English lesson, but you're clearly too ignorant to understand basic English and Math.

Here's what 200% wexp gives you:
    Attachment 4865

Doing the math: 200% / 25% = 8 8*20= 160. 164+160 = 324 wexp.

And if you're curious how AXP is calculated:

1-150 points = 100,000 AXP per point. 151+ = 200,000 AXP each point.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 05-15-2012 at 07:11 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    I have to say that johnson130's post was a bit confusing or I just wasn't reading it right...nevertheless it wasn't clear and concise about the issue. Valdoroth's post was far more understandable....

However, it's things like this that I think developers or GM's need to explain when they post events saying you get 50% exp...instead they leave it up to players to figure it out and that's how you end up with all the negativity you see in threads like this....it all could have been avoided if the just posted that the bonus applies to the base...

Oh yea btw, for a full list of all wexp per score: http://www.cabal.com/AboutCabal/Abou..._Reward_Reward

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Osaka View Post
    Since you're obviously very well informed, please explain to me how "he explained it perfectly."
    16x 1.5(150score) = 204 wexp with 50 or 60% bonus wexp

What's 16? What's 1.5? And in what universe is 16x1.5(150) = 204?

And please be less ignorant and actually understand what ignorance means. It doesn't just mean lacking in knowledge. It's a condescending term that describes a person who doesn't purposefully seek knowledge/the truth, and instead is complacent with what he thinks he knows. AnotherStylin was simply told the wrong way of wexp calculation. He was misguided/wrongly taught. Upon discovery of the error, if he was like, oh well whatever I'll just settle with less wexp, then that would be ignorance. But the fact he posted about it and asked questions clearly demonstrates that he isn't ignorant and wants to know the truth.

Sorry about the English lesson, but you're clearly too ignorant to understand basic English and Math.
    He was told the wrong way, which still means he was lacking the knowledge, which still means he is ignorant. If he had the knowledge, he wouldn't have needed to create this thread. That is a fact. Not having knowledge of the subject=ignorance.

If you can't comprehend this extremely simple concept, I'm not sure I can think of an even more easier way for you to understand. I guess I will just chalk it up to your fobness getting in the way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast