Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Character Exchange!!!

Character Exchange!!!

i need help on how do i transfer one character to another account or how i sell my character to someone else. i dont know how to do it or what i need to do or if i need any special kind of items for it plz help!
    When I get asked to run IC2

Click on character transfer in the item shop, there are detailed instructions there for the seller and the buyer.
    Seireitei

Quote Originally Posted by kegzz View Post
    i need help on how do i transfer one character to another account or how i sell my character to someone else. i dont know how to do it or what i need to do or if i need any special kind of items for it plz help!

if you are noob in this kind of transactions i wont be surprise hearing u got scammed in the future lol
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by modem View Post
    if you are noob in this kind of transactions i wont be surprise hearing u got scammed in the future lol
    Agreed. U gonna QQ.

Banned
    you may want a middle man who has a good, long running rep...

Easy really. If you are receiving you will buy the XFER. All you do is put your sec code in lvl bracket of charachter receive so you get a xfer code. This code you will give to the sender. then the sender Puts his charachter info in and then you go back to the xfer and the info should show with his charachter name and what not thenn all you do is rename the charachter and enter.... When buying charachters. It is highly recomended that you only deal with people willing to take the alz/ecoins after you make sure your getting your deal. Otherwise you will be scammed.
    Thanks EST for helping resolve a problem!

XIAllanIX 17X+ FS
    Allen lvl 165 BL -----------------Retired
    Leera lvl 133 WI ---------------Retired
    Venus: c 14 Guild: DangeR guild Leader