Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Essence Runes!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    pfft make it so you can remove runes and get your ap back ill like that
    this

just make the amp and cd ones drop more often and decently...and it'll be all good

how about unmovable resist rate rune @_@

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    pfft make it so you can remove runes and get your ap back ill like that
    +1 for recoverable AP. Even if it's just like 1/5.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by loma4eva View Post
    I think They should Add Some New Essence Runes next Update...Maybe Crit rate Resist Rune..Crit Dmg Resist..Amp Resist..Better than those ugly Knock Down,Stun Resist Runes!!!.....Lemme Know what do u think Guys?!!
    People want Romp to have MORE resist rate?! hasn't he broken the game enough as it is?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    People want Romp to have MORE resist rate?! hasn't he broken the game enough as it is?
    Well That's da Only Way U can Catch Up With Romp!!beside that will make War,PVP,PK more fun!! Since it's all a matter of crit when you Pvp..Now that will Lower ur chance 2 Crit ..For me FS can Remove half of my HP with only 1 Crit O.O!!! + my point is there are alot of useless Runes(Alz drop,alz bomb,Knock down Resist,Stun Resist,Def rate,attack rate)That should be replaced with Runes that Can Make an improvement to the Char!!..thanks ^^

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by loma4eva View Post
    Well That's da Only Way U can Catch Up With Romp!!beside that will make War,PVP,PK more fun!! Since it's all a matter of crit when you Pvp..Now that will Lower ur chance 2 Crit ..For me FS can Remove half of my HP with only 1 Crit O.O!!! + my point is there are alot of useless Runes(Alz drop,alz bomb,Knock down Resist,Stun Resist,Def rate,attack rate)That should be replaced with Runes that Can Make an improvement to the Char!!..thanks ^^
    I was making a joke. I doubt anyone can really catch up to Romp's resist rate now. I personally think that the rune system is fine the way it is now.

Rompe the fb has almost as much resist rate as Romp and rompe is only hr19. they have the same bike

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by catdogts View Post
    Rompe the fb has almost as much resist rate as Romp and rompe is only hr19. they have the same bike
    oh yeah I know rompe, he's gonna be hr20 soon lol i thought his was all resist rate slots but no craft?

wat do u guys think about blended rune lving? helps u improve ur blendeds bit by bit and doesnt take away a whole lot from those lucky enough to get lv 2 or 3 alrdy crafted cuz they still get the benefit of not having to waste the time, effort and cores to lv em up from 1.

I'd prefer a larger selection of Blended runes that only activate sometimes. Not a constant. Even mixed versions, like a +10 atk 2% amp one isntead of only +50 atk or only +5% amp. Or maybe even one for all those alz runes that auto gives an alz bomb larger than usual.

Or maybe even one that can only activates only on crits that gives a bonus 20% cd or something. With the rate already being super low, this would be a rare hitting rune.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 05-16-2012 at 08:36 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast