Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Sig Gear really worth it?

Is Sig Gear really worth it?

ok dont accuse me if i say this but iv herd that sig is just a waste of money....am i correct, or no?

death1991-BL
    BloodHorde- Retired GM (ogplanet cabal)

Depends on the future with how at ease it will be to plus forcium. Possible SGHH? Possibilities are always a thought to keep in mind.

Gee you would think a supposed GM would know theese things lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

sig +15 3 slot > forcium +11
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

i havnt gmed in 6 years cut some slack, and i never really knew about most of the forciums in sig and SGHH

death1991-BL

RedOsmium
    Im personally going for all sig. You lose a lot of hp going with forcy, not to mention the max rate you can put it suits and gloves, and the fact you can extend sig easier. The only way id go for forcium is if it had more amp/sghh came out in item shop so i can buy them with vouchers
    Last edited by Hash; 05-15-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Banned
    Sig is expensive yes,

but for some people who have a lot of gear already, spending 3bil for some defense and hp could be the most cost effective thing to do.

It's all dependent on where you are in gear.

And compared to forci, its currently easier to + sig, and easier to extend sig too.

me personaly , my gear is rotten i admit it has no upgrades and its just plain, how do i get better at choosing whats right for my gear?
    Last edited by MRX; 05-17-2012 at 01:45 PM.

death1991-BL

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by MRX View Post
    me personaly , my gear is rotten i admit it has no upgrades and its just plain, how do i get better at choosing whats right for my gear?
    grab some mediocre gear -- stit 7amp gloves/boots are like 50m, osm suit is like another 50m, get a merg ring, rol1, 2xcr1s, k red board, 8rate 20cd helm and 2x 3amp 10cd forcy blades. Total should come to not more than 300m which you can get easy enough if you know how to play the game. with that gear, a decent level and a decent technique, you can solo ic1/2, aos1/2.... Then you can just spam dungeons like those to get alz for better gear

dam i better start going hunting then cause i dont use item shop i do it the old school way lol.. and thankyou hash, im a lvl 101 blader

death1991-BL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast